Contest New Smash tournament(no pc needed for entry)

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
um u said i could battle and never anwsered who to battle

I think that people who are not actively stating that they are participating should be dropped. I've been waiting for my mach-up for like a whole week now.

You are the host, so you don't need to drop people if you don't want to.

I think that people who are not actively stating that they are participating should be dropped. I've been waiting for my mach-up for like a whole week now.

You are the host, so you don't need to drop people if you don't want to.
You're right he doesn't have to but I've been waiting for kudzai to respond and others have been waiting for their opponents to respond and they havn't so can we just disqualify the inactive people and move on?

You're right he doesn't have to but I've been waiting for kudzai to respond and others have been waiting for their opponents to respond and they havn't so can we just disqualify the inactive people and move on?

That is the most logical decision. He would have to redo the brackets.

@bobby wobby - Make brackets here ---> http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator
Just a suggestion for making brackets more easier to maintain.

That is the most logical decision. He would have to redo the brackets.

@bobby wobby - Make brackets here ---> http://challonge.com/tournament/bracket_generator
Just a suggestion for making brackets more easier to maintain.
Also technically won't this tourney not work since its 14 contestants? We would need 2 more for 16 which would work and is the number we are closest to.

Also technically won't this tourney not work since its 14 contestants? We would need 2 more for 16 which would work and is the number we are closest to.

Well technically you can use 14 people. But 2 of them will have to wait for the second set. I really don't mind how many people is in it.

Well technically you can use 14 people. But 2 of them will have to wait for the second set. I really don't mind how many people is in it.
I guess but I feel like it just means that like someone will get to like near finals by doing nothing IDK. It doesn't matter much though I guess.

i was wondering when i could battle

What if one of us makes the bracket?

I'll make it!

I want to join but I feel that entries are over if it isn't then ILL play

ill join

hold up what no no no we are not disqualifying any inactive people

marcell cannot face juan or anyone yet hes at my uncles house

and yes I already made the brakets 2 a day untill its done if someone doesn't respond in 2 days disqualified

Back