Contest New Year's Giveaway! ^o^ (2014-2015) (Deadline until Feb 5 2015)

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
Oh that explains that and I'm sure those two play coins are worth spending on this contest.
Hopefully

Hopefully
If u lose, and as ur new to the community, I'm going to send u some PC and Happy new year!

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Reactions: Ninja-Patty
If u lose, and as ur new to the community, I'm going to send u some PC and Happy new year!
Well i cant argue with that

fools.JPG fsf.JPG I would like to enter this contest because my friend recommended to me. (Derplink_ :3) Also I really couldnt get my brothers and sister presents. But I got my parents. So my brothers and I are pretty spoiled we get whatever we want. If I win some awesome prizes this giveaway is handing out maybe I can give them some stuff. Please don't give me pity. This is just for fun. Also these trainers in this forum are really tough, so this is kinda the activity I can participate here. My favorite video game is pokemon platinum because it was the first pokemon game I played and I always repeat it because it's so much fun,here's a drawing of my favorite two characters in the pokemon franchise. I know im not the best artist in the world but I tried.:D:p

Last edited:
I'd like to enter :D I'll post my drawing (in progress) and why I want to enter and stuff later thanks!

Wait, you have to spend PCs?

Wait, you have to spend PCs?
Yeah....and u haven't even submit a draw or the requirements...

Hold on. It won't show your post. can't read the rules.

Hold on. It won't show your post. can't read the rules.
* Multiple Ways u can enter:
1. Submit a Nintendo or video game related story/fan fiction, or drawing/painting.

2. (Mandatory) Give some reasons why u want to enter this giveaway! Don't just give me a one sentence answeryou will be ignored! :yawn:

3. Give a like to the thread!

4. (Mandatory) What are your most important goals for 2015? And what do u like and dislike about new years? EX: To be a master in smash bros or be an expert at climbing walls

5. What is your favorite video game franchise and why? Or why you love video games?

6. Posting in my Christmas giveaway (once per day until event is over)

7. (Mandatory) What giveaway I should do next?

8. (Optional) Giving me a Xmas gift! :giggle:

9. Spread the thread further to other people! (might receive a bonus gift and double the entrees made the more people u bring here to enter ;) )

New- 10. Follow Ninja :ninja: U never know what giveaway I might do next!

Madan tory is the ones u must do if u want to enter

IMG_0001.jpg
Here you go.

Must be Nintendo or video game related in tht case it's a disney picture tht u have there =/ ONE more chance to enter

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be Nintendo or video game related in tht case it's a disney picture tht u have there =/ ONE more chance to enter
It technically is related to VG's. There are Phineas and Ferb games.

It technically is related to VG's. There are Phineas and Ferb games.
Yeah but not published under Nintendo sorry but ur disqualified 4 breaking the Rules

You said Nintendo or VG's, not nintendo VG's I thought it didn't matter who made the VG.

You said Nintendo or VG's, not nintendo VG's I thought it didn't matter who made the VG.
like Playstation or Sega like Sonic the Hedgehog, Pheias and Ferb is a TV show from Diseny Channel thats how i consider it Sorry but ur Disqualified :bookworm::thumbsdown:

Captain Toad are You going to sign up it doesn't matter how sloppy ur drawing is ;)
Yes, I just have artist's block and my 3DS needs to charge :3also does Sonic count or not because he's on Nintendo consoles these days but a part of Sega

Yes, I just have artist's block and my 3DS needs to charge :3
Yay! :) now i can get rid of pending next to ur name! mind if u can spread the thread further?

That only reason you disqualified me is for a misunderstanding? And I want my coins back I gave you.

That only reason you disqualified me is for a misunderstanding?
I keep telling u so u could understand but i cant really conutine to tell u the same so yes u are sorry

Back