Contest New Year's Giveaway! ^o^ (2014-2015) (Deadline until Feb 5 2015)

• Thread starter Ninja-Patty
  • Start date
I'll start off, I wanna enter cause I want to post a great fan fiction that I just thought of and I have a photo to support it. Also I want to enter because I want to help out with spreading this thread for a BFF. Here's my fan fiction, "It all started when Link exited Zoras Domain on that faithful night, after saving hyrule the hero of time lived in Zoras Domain ever since swimming with Zoras and diving from the waterfall. All was peaceful in Zoras Domain until the Zora king asked Link to go and deliver a message to the royal family of Hyrule, at the time it was dusk and so he ventured to Hyrule castle.As he was in Hyrule fields he felt as if something were stalking him but he ignored and carried on until all of the sudden an unusual figure of dark appeared with red soul piercing eyes, Link thought it was just another harmless enemy until it started attacking him from underneath, of course Link never encountered something of that sorts so he tripped and his Hylian shield was snatched in the process so all he had to use in his defense is the master sword since he purposely left his Item bag back in Zoras Domain. Then the shadowy figure started changing to change into a mysterious form, It stood on all four and grew a third eye in the center. Link was grossed out but ignored and carried on with the battle he jumped slashed the horrifying beast until it unleashed its full potential and possessed the hero of time. The sun came up and the gates rolled out and the guard was faced with Link, but he wasn't himself anymore he had a menacing face with red soul piercing eyes that shocked the guard so bad that he was given a heart attack and dropped to the ground and the fused hero that now became a menacing creature stepped forward to Hyrule castle. He was then faced with a Shiekan holding an arrow and a light bow that was quickly shot towards his face and burned the vile creature to death all what was left of it was a small ball of smog floating in a bottle that was then sealed away and never seen again" and here's a picture of Link when he was possessed. My goals in 2015 are to be able to make my summer memorable, meet that special someone, and not take Spanish class. I disliked moving school this year. I wish I were a SSB4 master. My favorite Franchise is The Legend of Zelda because it makes me feel like I'm the hero instead of controlling the hero. You should do a spring give away later. Good luck to everyone who enters and hope ur fan fics if any sound great.
This is an amazing story!

Reactions: Derplink_:3
This is an amazing story!
Thanks man I just REALLY like Zoras Domain.:D

Reactions: DoomFrog314
(Story) It was a rainy day today in the Orre region, and that hasn't happened since maybe 7 years ago. The name's Kent of Phenac City. Ever since I was little I dreamed of being a Pokemon trainer. Certainly now that I fear the Ciphers will be back. Strangely enough when I went outside to go to the Pokemart some person thought I was from a gang and gave me his only Pokemon, Absol. I can't blame him though because there are a lot of small gangs in Orre. Usually not in Phenac though... Anyways I went into the Pokemart to find a Punk Rocker named Folly wanting to take the shopkeeper's Ampha. I stopped him from running away luckily as someone called for Police during our battle. He had Sandile, Murkrow, and a Stunky. The Absol I was given knew X-Scissors and Swords Dance so he was certainly ready for battle. Then he gave me a smirk and a Shellos. Folly said "Kid, have a merry holiday, a gift from our prime organization leader, Fa cade." Right then and there I knew I had a journey to be on. (to be continued in Blog...)

2. I entered because of the advertisement on the main page and the prizes are too good to pass up.
4. I dislike the room for change in the New Year, but I like how fair time seems to pass. My goal for the New Year is to enjoy it. No need to change.
5. I have a few favorite franchises but what I like about all of them is control. The habits that make a game great gives each game a unique personality.

Reactions: DoomFrog314, Ninja-Patty and Derplink_:3
@Lee Sin aren't u going to sign up u left a like here....

(Story) It was a rainy day today in the Orre region, and that hasn't happened since maybe 7 years ago. The name's Kent of Phenac City. Ever since I was little I dreamed of being a Pokemon trainer. Certainly now that I fear the Ciphers will be back. Strangely enough when I went outside to go to the Pokemart some person thought I was from a gang and gave me his only Pokemon, Absol. I can't blame him though because there are a lot of small gangs in Orre. Usually not in Phenac though... Anyways I went into the Pokemart to find a Punk Rocker named Folly wanting to take the shopkeeper's Ampha. I stopped him from running away luckily as someone called for Police during our battle. He had Sandile, Murkrow, and a Stunky. The Absol I was given knew X-Scissors and Swords Dance so he was certainly ready for battle. Then he gave me a smirk and a Shellos. Folly said "Kid, have a merry holiday, a gift from our prime organization leader, Fa cade." Right then and there I knew I had a journey to be on. (to be continued in Blog...)

2. I entered because of the advertisement on the main page and the prizes are too good to pass up.
4. I dislike the room for change in the New Year, but I like how fair time seems to pass. My goal for the New Year is to enjoy it. No need to change.
5. I have a few favorite franchises but what I like about all of them is control. The habits that make a game great gives each game a unique personality.
I get it! Facade!

I get it! Facade!
I was thinking Fassad from the Mother 3 translation patch but I looked up the definition and thought it would work out. ^-^ thanks.

Reactions: Tri-force64
I was thinking Fassad from the Mother 3 translation patch but I looked up the definition and thought it would work out. ^-^ thanks.
If your a fan of Mother 3 then check out Mother 4 there's a group of people making the game It looks fantastic.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
If your a fan of Mother 3 then check out Mother 4 there's a group of people making the game It looks fantastic.
Don't I know it and it still isn't out yet. Also I split Facade the same way the way Es cade is split showing some resemblance. Hey, I'm the hero of the fangame too.

Don't I know it and it still isn't out yet. Also I split Facade the same way the way Es cade is split showing some resemblance. Hey, I'm the hero of the fangame too.
I like that they chose a boy who is not like Lucas cause he wasn't as brave as Ness and I hope that the newbie is sorta like Ness, born with PK powers.

I would join but right now I have a lot to keep up with but I do wish everyone good luck and thank you ninja for the link so I could come check your thread out. I hope to see more events/contest in the near future . :cat:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Derplink_:3
Are you aware it says Entrée fee instead of Entry fee?

Opps XD My phone often does these crazy mistakes without me noticing XD let me change it

Captain Toad are You going to sign up it doesn't matter how sloppy ur drawing is ;)

Captain Toad are You going to sign up it doesn't matter how sloppy ur drawing is ;)
Actually you should keep the Entrée part it sounds more fancy.:p

Well I like to draw and for a while my drawing skills havent been as sharp so I decided why not post something? And the mulitple invitations to participate were a good incentive. So some goals I want for the new year are to be the very best like no one ever was in pokemon and to be a little more outgoing. Personally my favorite part about new years is just watching tv when all my family is still over from christmas. Your next giveaway should be similar to this one.

I hope imgur is ok to post my drawing. My phone for some reason can't directly upload files. http://m.imgur.com/ZNlFMfJ

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Derplink_:3
Well I like to draw and for a while my drawing skills havent been as sharp so I decided why not post something? And the mulitple invitations to participate were a good incentive. So some goals I want for the new year are to be the very best like no one ever was in pokemon and to be a little more outgoing. Personally my favorite part about new years is just watching tv when all my family is still over from christmas. Your next giveaway should be similar to this one.

I hope imgur is ok to post my drawing. My phone for some reason can't directly upload files. http://m.imgur.com/ZNlFMfJ
Hey bro you joined the contest that's great.:D

Hey bro you joined the contest that's great.:D
Had to battle some gyms, so I needed the coin. Just got another 2 earlier

Had to battle some gyms, so I needed the coin. Just got another 2 earlier
Sweet, but didn't you have like about a couple of Play Coins?

Sweet, but didn't you have like about a couple of Play Coins?
I had none until I made a post earlier and spent them for this giveaway.

I had none until I made a post earlier and spent them for this giveaway.
Oh that explains that and I'm sure those two play coins are worth spending on this contest.

Back