[NEWS] Nintendo Direct (18/12)

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
They could be adding a baby Rosalina in Yoshi's New Island, possibly.
It's a possibility, but Nintendo might just decide not to for all we know. Perhaps they think it's enough if they leave it at Rosalina in Smash Bros. 4 and in 3D World

It's a possibility, but Nintendo might just decide not to for all we know. Perhaps they think it's enough if they leave it at Rosalina in Smash Bros. 4 and in 3D World
Yeah they are not actually the main part of the game. I guess so like what @naagza said it's probably enough already for the character Rosalina to be in any other game.

The way they're hyping Rosalina up so much recently makes me think that we're getting a new Super Mario Galaxy soon, but that's just me.

The way they're hyping Rosalina up so much recently makes me think that we're getting a new Super Mario Galaxy soon, but that's just me.
It could be true or not well if they were to create a new super Mario galaxy game that would be cool I never played one before o_O would like to try one.

It could be true or not well if they were to create a new super Mario galaxy game that would be cool I never played one before o_O would like to try one.
Yeah. Nintendo actually said that they aren't done with the Super Mario Galaxy series, but Super Mario 3D World got in the way. I expect it by 2015.

They could be adding a baby Rosalina in Yoshi's New Island, possibly.
Perhaps. Let's wait and see, but I keep wondering how she would look like.

For new galaxy game the title would probably be: "Wii New Super Mario Bros Galaxy Thing 3 U , Adventures of New Super Luma Bros" knowing the nintendo xD

For new galaxy game the title would probably be: "Wii New Super Mario Bros Galaxy Thing 3 U , Adventures of New Super Luma Bros" knowing the nintendo xD

Or probably Super Mario Galaxy 3. Nintendo doesn't change the titles of the 3D games.

That was a joke, knowing how lame nintendo names were this year xD

That was a joke, knowing how lame nintendo names were this year xD
Name the games with lame titles, please.

Here, end of 2012 and 2013 and upcoming games (your lame might not be my lame, and I love nintendo, I just think they could think of better names) : New Super Luigi U, Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros U, Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land... and much more....

Here, end of 2012 and 2013 and upcoming games (your lame might not be my lame, and I love nintendo, I just think they could think of better names) : New Super Luigi U, Mario Kart 8, New Super Mario Bros U, Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World, Nintendo Land... and much more....

New Super Luigi U makes perfect sense, because Mario isn't in it.
Mario Kart 8 shouldn't be on there, it's the eighth game in the series...
New Super Mario Bros. U is better than anything else because it's a New Super Mario Bros. game.
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is the exact same as it's old title, but with HD. What would you name it? The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker U? No. Terrible.
Nintendo Land is literally Disney Land but with Nintendo attractions. Do you think Disney Land is a bad name?
Super Mario 3D World is exactly what it is. It's a Super Mario game in a 3D World.

They were just reusing old names , but anyways I don't want to argue -.-

They were just reusing old names , but anyways I don't want to argue -.-
I'm not arguing, I'm just saying that what you said is ridiculous. EVERY game franchise uses the same name.

That's just my opinion :p

It actually wouldn't make much sense if they changed the name for many of those....I mean, many of those are either remakes or sequels to previous games in the series. With that logic, Assassin's Creed III was a terrible name

Reactions: BjFauble
Well, yeah, but The Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds is still a remake/sequel and it has a new name , and not just reused...Mario Kart always had some kind of name, and now it's just numbers :p Like, I like what they did with Mario Party: Island Tour name...

Well, yeah, but The Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds is still a remake/sequel and it has a new name , and not just reused...Mario Kart always had some kind of name, and now it's just numbers :p Like, I like what they did with Mario Party: Island Tour name...
That makes a bit more sense with that clarification, however I don't think it's something Nintendo necessarily needs to do. It's the game quality that matters, not the title quality

Of course, but one of the reasons Wii U is not selling so well (other then not having much good games) is it's bad name, and confusion with Wii...

Of course, but one of the reasons Wii U is not selling so well (other then not having much good games) is it's bad name, and confusion with Wii...
Uh, that's probably a really minor reason if anything. I'd say a better reason for it is because they were slow on getting good games for the console and now you've got the PS4 and XBoxOne competing. Only idiots would go for a console just because of the name

Back