Closed [No more entries] Smash Bros for Wii U/3ds DLC Giveaway!

• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time will the winners be announced

Winners have already been announced please look at the previous posts

Next up is @Eric Cartman

The Hyrule Castle (64) Stage was chosen by Mettaton EX so now all items except:
Hoodie Costume
Mii fighter Costume Bundle #4
Mario Maker Stage
Hyrule Castle 64

Are available!

I currently have $4.66 left on my account!

And Eric Cartman will have until the end of Monday to select their prize

Last edited by a moderator:
So up until 40 there will be a prize?:unsure:

So up until 40 there will be a prize?:unsure:

No, 40 is about how much I could fit in one screenshot. There will only be prizes for whoever is lucky enough to be up when I still have money

Hello my fellow Pedians!

Today being the first day of 2016 I am feeling a bit generous. So I decided to go to the store and pick up an eshop card. I bought what I wanted to and now the rest of the money goes to you guys!

I currently have $12.82 left on my eshop account so that means there will be multiple winners!

More rules and info are listed below (Make sure you read them all!)

How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is answer this question in the comments: What do you love about Super Smash Bros? (Side Note: You don't have to write a paragraph just a sentence or two is fine. Making a really good answer WILL NOT increase your chances of winning)

Available Prizes:
All Prizes listed are available for both versions, however you can only get a code for one of them because of how the eshop works:

Available Stages:
Super Mario Maker
Peach's Castle (64)
Hyrule Castle (64)

Available Mii Fighter Costumes:
Proto Man Set
Dunban Set
Majoras Mask
Cat Suit Set
SSB T-Shirt
Jacky Set
Akira Set
Isabelle Set
Samus's Armor
Black Knight Set
Chrom Set
Flying Man Set
King K Rool Set
Bear Suit Set
Hoodie
Captain Falcon's Outfit
Fox Set
Rathalos Set
Hunter Set
Viridi Set
Toad Set
Business Suit
Geno Set
Chocobo Hat

Available Bundles:
Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #4
(Captain Falcon's Outfit, Fox Set, Rathalos Set, Hunter Set, Viridi Set, Toad Set, Business Suit)

Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #5
(Geno Set, Chocobo Hat)

How Winners are Chosen:
When the giveaway ends I will throw everyone's name into a list randomizer (https://www.random.org/lists/) and then I will go down the list letting each person pick what they want until I can not afford anything else. (Keep in mind if the person before you picks a bundle ALL mii fighters in that bundle will then become unavailable for you)

End Date:
The last day to enter will be 1/15/16, but this may change if no one else joins for a few days

Current Participants:
@Genos
@Zaeehh
@aku7703
@vinog73
@Sans
@Mettaton EX
@VoluXian
@al3jo
@Amit0603
@Danny
@Bobcam7!
@superwill123
@SuperMii3D
@LordsHelper
@EpicR
@Charizard1710
@thisISYOSHI!
@pk-espurr
@Artisan
@ΕlkhrΩnical
@MysteryShimmer
@NormalNinja
@Mira
@TheSpiritedWarrior
@CrashToad124
@FlamingIce10
@Joshua76
@AstralLink
@OtakuFallenAngel
@J9794
@Rony
@Temmie
@Mello2002
@Kudzai
@TheBrimstonePsycho
@SyNoMi
@aichi sendou
@Eric Cartman
@SilverOwl
@Verrkterr
@anything4playcoins
@Squishydile
@flamebiz
@E.L.T.5Bone
@Zukrad
@Mousedar
@Ok@mk7
@mrmaster
@TheNinjaFX
@Nicholas Benjamin
@harya15077
@TheUltimateC
@rsngamer
@Fosters3ds
@SUPAHSAWNIK99
@sejm120
@ZachAlejandro
@Jfire
@Guillelindo
@gun378
@RashRiolu
@jacob1234
@jomar500
@DarkDragonz87
@Bearidan
@Jyoster134
@Sanyc
@Cna2002
@cozyquill67
@MotionMaveric
@Ika Musuko
@koko
@Hamtaro
@jona1003
@Martiiinie
@michaelsharkboy
@Mel
@Doctor Strange

Good luck to everyone and happy new year!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments

My favorite thing about Smash Bros is the battle formula and characters.

(Thank you very much!)

My favorite thing about Smash Bros is the battle formula and characters.

(Thank you very much!)

The contest has already ended and I am giving the prizes out now

I like super smash bros because it brought together so many wonderful characters who love them and made them in one place, and this place is infused with different kinds of pleasure and fun and it has a lot of Achievement to do
That makes ourselves play it

I like super smash bros because it brought together so many wonderful characters who love them and made them in one place, and this place is infused with different kinds of pleasure and fun and it has a lot of Achievement to do
That makes ourselves play it

The contest is already over

You think they would have know by now. No offence.

Next up is @Sans

The Mii Fighter Cat Costume was chosen by Eric Cartman so now all items except:
Hoodie Costume
Mii fighter Costume Bundle #4
Mario Maker Stage
Hyrule Castle 64
Cat Costume Set

Are available!

I currently have $3.43 left on my account!

And Sans will have until the end of Tuesday to select their prize

I have just noticed that I was the fifth one to participate and I take 5th place. Wow.

The thing that I love about smash Bros is that not only is it a game about fighting and fun and watching your favorite Nintendo characters duke it out its motly about the friends you make while playing I have been playing smash since brawl and I have made so many friends from so many parts of the world heck I even met my girlfriend in smash bros and the game has such a welcoming community sure there might be some spammers or some people that are so good that it makes u angry but tbh the truth is that smash is kinda like Pokemon you are trying to be the very best kinda like ashes adventure accept you have now 5 new characters that aren't even in the Nintendo franchise it is just amazing to watch smash grow from 12 fighters all the way to like 50 something fighters in all games combined Nintendo just made the best game in world history and I'm honored to be living in the smash bros era #smashbros #amen and plz vote me in

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 1
The thing that I love about smash Bros is that not only is it a game about fighting and fun and watching your favorite Nintendo characters duke it out its motly about the friends you make while playing I have been playing smash since brawl and I have made so many friends from so many parts of the world heck I even met my girlfriend in smash bros and the game has such a welcoming community sure there might be some spammers or some people that are so good that it makes u angry but tbh the truth is that smash is kinda like Pokemon you are trying to be the very best kinda like ashes adventure accept you have now 5 new characters that aren't even in the Nintendo franchise it is just amazing to watch smash grow from 12 fighters all the way to like 50 something fighters in all games combined Nintendo just made the best game in world history and I'm honored to be living in the smash bros era #smashbros #amen and plz vote me in
It's already over.

You're running out of money.

Just remember, there's always next time. You cannot win 'em all.

I'll see if I can post a thread like this in the future.

Congrats to all winners.

I was so close! I was number 36 3:<

Reactions: Antrix
Reactions: Mikaya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back