Closed [No more entries] Smash Bros for Wii U/3ds DLC Giveaway!

• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Antrix

Antrix

Mac is Back!
Towns Folk
Hello my fellow Pedians!

Today being the first day of 2016 I am feeling a bit generous. So I decided to go to the store and pick up an eshop card. I bought what I wanted to and now the rest of the money goes to you guys!

I currently have $12.82 left on my eshop account so that means there will be multiple winners!

More rules and info are listed below (Make sure you read them all!)

How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is answer this question in the comments: What do you love about Super Smash Bros? (Side Note: You don't have to write a paragraph just a sentence or two is fine. Making a really good answer WILL NOT increase your chances of winning)

Available Prizes:
All Prizes listed are available for both versions, however you can only get a code for one of them because of how the eshop works:

Available Stages:
Super Mario Maker
Peach's Castle (64)
Hyrule Castle (64)

Available Mii Fighter Costumes:
Proto Man Set
Dunban Set
Majoras Mask
Cat Suit Set
SSB T-Shirt
Jacky Set
Akira Set
Isabelle Set
Samus's Armor
Black Knight Set
Chrom Set
Flying Man Set
King K Rool Set
Bear Suit Set
Hoodie
Captain Falcon's Outfit
Fox Set
Rathalos Set
Hunter Set
Viridi Set
Toad Set
Business Suit
Geno Set
Chocobo Hat

Available Bundles:
Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #4
(Captain Falcon's Outfit, Fox Set, Rathalos Set, Hunter Set, Viridi Set, Toad Set, Business Suit)

Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #5
(Geno Set, Chocobo Hat)

How Winners are Chosen:
When the giveaway ends I will throw everyone's name into a list randomizer (https://www.random.org/lists/) and then I will go down the list letting each person pick what they want until I can not afford anything else. (Keep in mind if the person before you picks a bundle ALL mii fighters in that bundle will then become unavailable for you)

End Date:
The last day to enter will be 1/15/16, but this may change if no one else joins for a few days

Current Participants:
@Genos
@Zaeehh
@aku7703
@vinog73
@Sans
@Mettaton EX
@VoluXian
@al3jo
@Amit0603
@Danny
@Bobcam7!
@superwill123
@SuperMii3D
@LordsHelper
@EpicR
@Charizard1710
@thisISYOSHI!
@pk-espurr
@Artisan
@ΕlkhrΩnical
@MysteryShimmer
@NormalNinja
@Mira
@TheSpiritedWarrior
@CrashToad124
@FlamingIce10
@Joshua76
@AstralLink
@OtakuFallenAngel
@J9794
@Rony
@Temmie
@Mello2002
@Kudzai
@TheBrimstonePsycho
@SyNoMi
@aichi sendou
@Eric Cartman
@SilverOwl
@Verrkterr
@anything4playcoins
@Squishydile
@flamebiz
@E.L.T.5Bone
@Zukrad
@Mousedar
@Ok@mk7
@mrmaster
@TheNinjaFX
@Nicholas Benjamin
@harya15077
@TheUltimateC
@rsngamer
@Fosters3ds
@SUPAHSAWNIK99
@sejm120
@ZachAlejandro
@Jfire
@Guillelindo
@gun378
@RashRiolu
@jacob1234
@jomar500
@DarkDragonz87
@Bearidan
@Jyoster134
@Sanyc
@Cna2002
@cozyquill67
@MotionMaveric
@Ika Musuko
@koko
@Hamtaro
@jona1003
@Martiiinie
@michaelsharkboy
@Mel
@Doctor Strange

Good luck to everyone and happy new year!

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments

Last edited:
Reactions: Buhman64, RashRiolu, Pokeswag99 and 10 others
I would like to enter

The thing I like the most about super smash bros is the variety of characters. It's fun experiencing all the different play styles and learning all knew match ups

What I love about smash is that you fight as luigi and fight against someone like Cloud or Pac-man. Another reason is that is fun

I would like to enter

The thing I like the most about super smash bros is the variety of characters. It's fun experiencing all the different play styles and learning all knew match ups

Added!

What I love about smash is that you fight as luigi and fight against someone like Cloud or Pac-man. Another reason is that is fun

Added!

The thing I like about Smash bros is that when I play, I get to look at all the best Nintendo characters in each respected franchise "pit" it out in a "brawl". See what I did there?

The thing I like about Smash bros is that when I play, I get to look at all the best Nintendo characters in each respected franchise "pit" it out in a "brawl". See what I did there?
Added!

I love everything about Smash Bros.'s physics, especially the concept of combos and spikeing and high percentage knockback.

The thing I really love about SSB4 is how it's a really competitive game. It never fails to bore me.

I love everything about Smash Bros.'s physics, especially the concept of combos and spikeing and high percentage knockback.

The thing I really love about SSB4 is how it's a really competitive game. It never fails to bore me.

Added!

I'd Like to enter Darling.
My Favorite thing in smash is getting a glamorous and flashy kill. That really boosts my ratings.

Reactions: 3905
This is so nice of you ^-^ I'm not entering because I have all the stuff I need in smash but good luck to everyone particpating :thumbsup:

Reactions: T-Player Guy and Antrix
I'd Like to enter Darling.
My Favorite thing in smash is getting a glamorous and flashy kill. That really boosts my ratings.

Added!

Fav thing: The feeling you get when you spike your opponent downward to their demise. It's a feeling I genuinely love, and it never gets old!

Fav thing: The feeling you get when you spike your opponent downward to their demise. It's a feeling I genuinely love, and it never gets old!
Added!

hi there, i'd like to enter
what i love about smash is the extremely fun and fast paced gameplay, and the disrespectfull and salty kills, must never forget those too

hi there, i'd like to enter
what i love about smash is the extremely fun and fast paced gameplay, and the disrespectfull and salty kills, must never forget those too

Added!

Reactions: JaxLeo
thanks, and happy new year

Reactions: Antrix
It's very nice you're doing a giveaway for so many things! I want to join! I choose you, Super Mario Maker stage (3DS)!!
I love about SSB that there's lots of things to do, battling th CPU is great, Smash Run is great and the StreetPass battle is great, but in my country the StreetPass doesn't work, because almost no one plays on 3DS.. I did it when I was in Germany.

What I like with Smash is how it's a game for every occasion.
You've got noobs only / You want to have stupid fun ? Put items on.
You've got pros only / You want to have a fair competition ? Turn items off.
You've got both ? Make balanced teams.
You've got time ? Make tons of matches. You don't ? Make one match.
You've got friends ? Play with them. You don't ? Play online.
Etc.

If it's NA only, you can discard myparticipation if you want. Or keep me in and if I win something, you remove me from the list and everyone below me gets a rank up (so that I still know if I theoretically won something but without wasting prizes :p).

Reactions: PigMayor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back