Closed [No more entries] Smash Bros for Wii U/3ds DLC Giveaway!

• Thread starter Antrix
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I pick what I want from this giveaway?

I'd like the Fox Set :3

The thing that I liked about Smash is that it never fails to be fun in almost any way. It doesn't matter if you are playing competitively or for fun, or if you're good or not at the game.

I would like to enter. Now, the thing I like most about smash bros. is... :writing:
The fact that their's a wide variety of fighters. There are many other games that follow this formula, but smash perfected. No other have this many franchises collide into one and it all fit in so nicely. So that's my reason, and to that, have a nice evening.:thumbsup:

I'll join this:
The reason I like smash bros. is you don't have to memorize a rediculous amount of inputs to do anything worthwhile.

I'll join this:
The reason I like smash bros. is you don't have to memorize a rediculous amount of inputs to do anything worthwhile.
Expect for Ryu!:rolleyes:

i love Smash bros because it is very unique in the genre of fighting games

I want the Super Mario Maker stage

Expect for Ryu!:rolleyes:
Ryu only has one attack that requires inputs, it's also easy to memorize. All the other moves can be used with the B button, the input versions don't give any noticable differences. Also, I want hyrule castle.

I dont have the game but count me in bro:cool:

I love the competition about smash it's so fun just playing with friends and playing tourneys

my favorite thing in smash is when you get lucky and send more than 1 person flying off-screen:D in glory

Hello my fellow Pedians!

Today being the first day of 2016 I am feeling a bit generous. So I decided to go to the store and pick up an eshop card. I bought what I wanted to and now the rest of the money goes to you guys!

I currently have $12.82 left on my eshop account so that means there will be multiple winners!

More rules and info are listed below (Make sure you read them all!)

How to enter:
All you have to do to enter is answer this question in the comments: What do you love about Super Smash Bros? (Side Note: You don't have to write a paragraph just a sentence or two is fine. Making a really good answer WILL NOT increase your chances of winning)

Available Prizes:
All Prizes listed are available for both versions, however you can only get a code for one of them because of how the eshop works:

Available Stages:
Super Mario Maker
Peach's Castle (64)
Hyrule Castle (64)

Available Mii Fighter Costumes:
Proto Man Set
Dunban Set
Majoras Mask
Cat Suit Set
SSB T-Shirt
Jacky Set
Akira Set
Isabelle Set
Samus's Armor
Black Knight Set
Chrom Set
Flying Man Set
King K Rool Set
Bear Suit Set
Hoodie
Captain Falcon's Outfit
Fox Set
Rathalos Set
Hunter Set
Viridi Set
Toad Set
Business Suit
Geno Set
Chocobo Hat

Available Bundles:
Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #4
(Captain Falcon's Outfit, Fox Set, Rathalos Set, Hunter Set, Viridi Set, Toad Set, Business Suit)

Mii Fighter Costume Bundle #5
(Geno Set, Chocobo Hat)

How Winners are Chosen:
When the giveaway ends I will throw everyone's name into a list randomizer (https://www.random.org/lists/) and then I will go down the list letting each person pick what they want until I can not afford anything else. (Keep in mind if the person before you picks a bundle ALL mii fighters in that bundle will then become unavailable for you)

End Date:
The last day to enter will be 1/15/16, but this may change if no one else joins for a few days

Current Participants:
@Genos
@Zaeehh
@aku7703
@vinog73
@Sans
@Mettaton EX
@VoluXian
@al3jo
@Amit0603
@Danny
@Bobcam7!
@superwill123
@SuperMii3D
@LordsHelper
@EpicR
@Charizard1710
@thisISYOSHI!
@pk-espurr
@Artisan
@ΕlkhrΩnical
@MysteryShimmer
@NormalNinja
@Mira
@TheSpiritedWarrior
@CrashToad124
@FlamingIce10
@Joshua76
@AstralLink
@OtakuFallenAngel
@J9794
@Rony
@Temmie
@Mello2002
@Kudzai
@TheBrimstonePsycho
@SyNoMi
@aichi sendou
@Eric Cartman
@SilverOwl
@Verrkterr
@anything4playcoins
@Squishydile
@flamebiz
@E.L.T.5Bone
@Zukrad
@Mousedar
@Ok@mk7
@mrmaster
@TheNinjaFX
@Nicholas Benjamin
@harya15077
@TheUltimateC
@rsngamer
@Fosters3ds
@SUPAHSAWNIK99
@sejm120
@ZachAlejandro
@Jfire
@Guillelindo
@gun378
@RashRiolu
@jacob1234
@jomar500

Good luck and Happy New Year everyone!

If you have any questions feel free to comment them below
Something that I love about smash is all the fun and enjoyment I've gotten out of it seriously I can't count how mainy times me and my friends have played this game together. Also I love the pain that this game can cause there's nothing like the rage of losing to your friend who is extremely good at the game.

What I love about Super Smash Bros. is that all Nintendo characters and many other famous ones are in it and that you can battle people from online.

What I love about super smash bros is that it is a community type of game. In my Highschool we usually have 10 player matches at lunch, and it is so enjoyable to play with others and have a fun time. It is also great because, if you have super smash bros for 3ds you can play anytime and anywhere, which I find amazing.

I'd like the Fox Set :3

The thing that I liked about Smash is that it never fails to be fun in almost any way. It doesn't matter if you are playing competitively or for fun, or if you're good or not at the game.

I would like to enter. Now, the thing I like most about smash bros. is... :writing:
The fact that their's a wide variety of fighters. There are many other games that follow this formula, but smash perfected. No other have this many franchises collide into one and it all fit in so nicely. So that's my reason, and to that, have a nice evening.:thumbsup:

i love Smash bros because it is very unique in the genre of fighting games

I love the competition about smash it's so fun just playing with friends and playing tourneys

my favorite thing in smash is when you get lucky and send more than 1 person flying off-screen:D in glory

Something that I love about smash is all the fun and enjoyment I've gotten out of it seriously I can't count how mainy times me and my friends have played this game together. Also I love the pain that this game can cause there's nothing like the rage of losing to your friend who is extremely good at the game.

What I love about Super Smash Bros. is that all Nintendo characters and many other famous ones are in it and that you can battle people from online.

Added!

Also, since I'm getting so many entries, I will be changing the end date to enter to 1/9/16 and the winners will be chosen on 1/10/16

If you are next up on the list you will have 24 hours to claim your prize. If you don't claim your prize you will be taken off the list, however whenever you do log on and want to claim your prize you will become the next in line

Example:

the list for the winners are:
1 Joe
2 Bob
3 Jim
4 Matt

Joe doesn't respond within 24 hours

Joe is taken off the list

1.Bob
2.Jim
3 Matt

Bob Picks his prize within 24 hours

Bob is take off the list

1. Jim
2 Matt
Joe logs on and wants his prize

Joe is then added before Jim

1. Jim
2. Joe
3. Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
What will happen to the rest of us if you run out of DLC to give away?

What will happen to the rest of us if you run out of DLC to give away?
He will keep taking out winners and sking them what they want. When he runs out, the raffle would be over.

He will keep taking out winners and sking them what they want. When he runs out, the raffle would be over.
Maybe have another kind of prize for those who don't get it.:unsure:

Maybe have another kind of prize for those who don't get it.:unsure:
I would love to , but I can't afford 50+ prizes

I would love to , but I can't afford 50+ prizes
It can be any form of prize, maybe a pokemon gift.
Or an item in animal crossing. <- { Don't have that game}

Also, since I'm getting so many entries, I will be changing the end date to enter to 1/9/16 and the winners will be chosen on 1/10/16

If you are next up on the list you will have 24 hours to claim your prize. If you don't claim your prize you will be taken off the list, however whenever you do log on and want to claim your prize you will become the next in line

Example:

the list for the winners are:
1 Joe
2 Bob
3 Jim
4 Matt

Joe doesn't respond within 24 hours

Joe is taken off the list

1.Bob
2.Jim
3 Matt

Bob Picks his prize within 24 hours