Oldest Nintendo console

• Thread starter snobothehobo
  • Start date
S

snobothehobo

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
What is the oldest Nintendo console that you've owned?

For me, I think that it was the SNES. The SNES was released just a couple of years before I was born.

I'm old. :(

I gotta laugh when someone born in the mid 90's thinks they're old. :rotfl:

I have an original model NES that came with R.O.B. - I still have the box. The NES released after I was born. ;)

Reactions: Sunny_Meows, cookiePhil, Luxis13 and 1 other person
The oldest Nintendo console I had ?
Well, the GameBoy Color. I got it in 2004, though, thanks to my sister moving her interest from video games towards anime.

It was the black Nintendo DS Lite.
I had it back in 2005 when I got it from the gaming section of a flea market.
This console is pretty much the gateway to gaming for me and got me hooked on it ever since. :rolleyes:

The oldest thing nintendo i have is a pokemon pearl and diamond ed. ds lite.

I think it's the GBA. Then DS, Wii, 3DS, Wii U.

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen
My first console was a DS Lite with Pokemon Diamond. The latter broke and the former got lost.

I think it was the NES. I was very young back then, didn't know how to play games and understand them. Now, I feel ancient! :p

Well, my older brother owned the nes... and also the sega genesis and an old atari ( can't remember the number name however and im too lazy to walk all the way downstairs to check ;P) So I grew up playing those old ones, but my first you ask? Probably the DS ;3 im not very old!

For me my oldest console of Nintendo is Nintendo Entertainment System in short NES I loved playing on my NES it was so good... Remembering my old days playing on the NES... WOW!!

The oldest Nintendo console that I owned ( I actually got it from my brother) was the NES. When my bro got Sega Mega 2, he gave his NES to me for which I was eternally grateful at that time.

The NES, was mad at least 10 years before I was born (2001). Still today nothing can beat the NES...

The oldest Nintendo console is the NES. It is a great system. I do not have one but I have played a lot of NES games. Well a NES is the oldest Nintendo gaming console ever made.

The oldest one i owned was the original NES
It was one of the best consoloes i had and i would play the Legend of Zelda and then.,..
My brother broke it

What is the oldest Nintendo console that you've owned?

For me, I think that it was the SNES. The SNES was released just a couple of years before I was born.

I'm old. :(
You're old? "The NES was released just a couple of years before I was born." and you can say that.

NES

I bought an original NES at a retro gaming store a few months ago, but the oldest console I grew up with was the SNES and I've been playing games on there since I was about 4 years old. :)

My father got us the Nintendo Entertainment System, NES, when I was around four or five years old and we kept them until I was around nine or ten years old. We didn't own many titles but we did rent some from time to time. My dad liked Metroid. I would play Rygar the most. my mother sometimes would join and play Super Mario Bros. 3 with me. Great memories.

You're old? "The NES was released just a couple of years before I was born." and you can say that.
You're old? The NES was released a couple years after I was born. Hahahah *pauses* Geeze, am I really this old?

Reactions: Nuke
Nintendo 64, got it from a friend. And actually when i played mario kart on it, it is really funny how you drive over a banana peel and 10 seconds later you spinning from it.

The oldest console that I have ever owned is my 3ds,its the only console that I ever owned.Anyways it is about two years and is still working good even though some bad things happened to it but hey I fixed it!

My first console was a nintendo 64,after all the hits it has received im impresed that it still works

Back