Oldest Nintendo console

• Thread starter snobothehobo
  • Start date
My Oldest Nintendo Console Probably Is Ds Lite

Nah, id had mine and played it since i was 2, it has sentimental value nwn

Not exactly sure if it was the Famicom or the Gameboy Pocket
Got one of them the year after the other and I can't recall which came first xD

My oldest Nintendo console is a GameBoy Color... that I bought in 2011 lol.

When the GB was out, I asked my parents for it and Pokemon, they said no.
When the GBC was out, I asked my parents for it and Pokemon, they said no.
When the GBA was out, I asked my parents for it and Pokemon, they said no.
When the DS was out, I asked my parents for it and Pokemon, they said no.

When I got a graphing calculator, I programmed Pokemon on it because it was the only way for me to play it. My parents then understood probably that I really wanted it and finally bought me that yellow GBC I asked them years ago. And even in 2011, it is still the first Nintendo console I ever owned (my sister and I got a PSP we never asked for in the meantime).

And finally, when the 3DS and Pokemon X were out, I didn't ask my parents and bought them myself :D

Good idea, lol

Nes, my dad passed it on to me when I turned 5, I liked Loz, duck hunt, and Mario.

The oldest one I've ever owned was the black DS Lite, sorry I was born in the 2000s

Ahh, the DS lite. I have one that I got from a second hand shop. I like Pictochat, Nintendo should put it on the 3DS for newer users to talk to their friends on friend list!

Reactions: Doctor Strange
my first Nintendo product was the Nintendo 64

nice console and a good one to start liking Nintendo!

My oldest console is probably my Game Boy SP or my Nintendo DS Lite. Ah the memories with those consoles. Still have them today but I gave my little sister my DS since she really wanted it and my Game Boy is with my cousins since they never got to play or have one.

The oldest Nintendo console that I ever own was a Nintendo DS ( not the lite ) asides that I got a Nintendo DS Lite before that since one of my teachers actually gave me that Nintendo DS . It is pretty old and the touch screen broken but it can still play games really nice and smooth :D

oldest Nintendo console i have is game boy advance i buy that thing so i can play pokemon emerald(my first nintendo game that i buy yay!!!!) in my opinion that game was dramatic

The oldest Nintendo console that I have would be the original Wii. As for handheld the oldest one I had was the Game Boy advance SP. I never really got into video games and I was younger but now with the 3DS and stuff I am.

Back