Oldest Nintendo console

• Thread starter snobothehobo
  • Start date
You're old? The NES was released a couple years after I was born. Hahahah *pauses* Geeze, am I really this old?
Relative to the average for gaming forums, probably! :p

Reactions: Kaynil
I had an NES when I was a kid. My first game was Super Mario Bros. Hehe I still remember blowing on cartridges to try and make them work.

Gameboy color with pokemon yellow

Wii. I remember when my mom won it from her job :p

Not sure if I have an Original Gameboy, but I used to play it.
So I must say my first nintendo handheld/console is Gameboy Colour! (then all the next version followed afterwards)

I think my cousin owns a SNES and I used to play his.

When I was seven, I got my first console ever for my birthday. It was a game boy advance special, and I got it With super Mario bros 3, änd that was the first game I ever played. Later I got games like pokemon mystery Dungeon and a game called namco museum With pac man and galaga

The oldest console I have is a NES. I actually have two of them and 16 games! Not only that, I'm 16. So the oldest console I have is 12 years older than me. I still haven't beaten the any of the games I own for it. Stupid modern gaming has lowered the difficulty standards.

Gotta go classic. mine was medoitreon 2000. Got it at an auction. {it was the first ever video game}

my first wan N64 it got some rely good games like majores mask and super mario 64 plus its always a laugh when one of my friend comes over and they dont know how to hold the controller:D

The oldest Nintendo console I ever owned is GameBoy Advance. I was introduced to Nintendo late. Anyways, it originally wasn't mine, but it was handed down to me by my brother. The console had some amazing games, and was a great console overall.

Although the first console I got was the GBA, the oldest Nintendo console I had was a Nintendo 64. Had some good games on it, unfortunately I left it behind when I moved. :(

I own a Pikachu GBC, but I ordered an old Game&Watch off Ebay.

Had an Nes from 1989 to 1993, SNES from 1992 to 1996, N64 for a couple months in 2000 (dog ran into ac cable and flung it off my dresser. i was sooooo mad.) Gamecube from 2007 to 2010 (late to the game on that one.) Wii 2007- current. Wii U when i have the money. So who's old now, snobothehobo? lol

Reactions: gnmmarechal
I think my oldest console is the GBA. I picked it up
at a second hand game shop. I am not that old but I still enjoy the older retro type games. I also make chiptunes with LSDJ on my GBA!

Does a Color TV Game count?

Woah, you actually have one of them?!

My oldest console would be my N64, its in good condition but i bet its dusty like heck inside, which is why it takes 20 tries to get a game to play :3

Wow are you serious?! What happens when it doesn't load? Does it like black screen or something?

when it doesnt load i try another game ntil one works XD and yup it just stays black screen if it doesnt load, though i wait a few seconds since it sometimes just loads after that owo

Lol, i think you should just get a new N64.

Back