Omega Ruby vs. Alpha Sapphire. Which one will you pick?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date

Omega Ruby vs. Alpha Sapphire. Which one will you pick?

• Total voters
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Title says it all. Which one will you pick? OR vs. AS. I honestly would go with Alpha Sapphire. Primal Kyogre looks amazing. Primal Groudon does too, but it doesn't appeal to me as much as Primal Kyogre does to me. Both games look amazing. The adventure and battling. I love it. I've been a Pokemon fan for a while. Also, to be honest, I never played the Hoenn games. I played on my brothers account, but he had Post-Game. I still played the game though, vs the Elite Four, etc. It was fun. Now, if I get these games, I could experience Hoenn! Now I f I get these games, I could make my Hoenn childhood real :). Anyways, Kyogre looks pretty cool to me. Also, I love Water-types and Kyogre is a Water-type, so I have a reason to love.

Reactions: Marc
Alpha Sapphire. Both legendary Pokemon look good in their primal forms but I loved Sapphire when I was younger so that's the game I'm going to choose when the time comes.

Yeah, I'll be picking one up after all unless I have a last minute 'change of heart' (which is common with me).
Now, if I get these games, I could experience Hoenn! Now I f I get these games, I could make my Hoenn childhood real :)
That sucks :panda:

i am getting omega ruby, also groundon looks awesome. but i will get both eventualy. and if they make the delta emereld i will get that also :p

I agree with everything Marc just said, except not with everything he said,
Omega Ruby. Both legendary Pokemon look good in their primal forms but I loved Ruby when I was younger so that's the game I'm going to choose when the time comes.

Yeah, I'll be picking one up after all unless I have a last minute 'change of heart' (which is NOT common with me).
:3

Reactions: Marc
which is NOT common with me
That settles it. First to beat the game wins :sneaky:

Reactions: CrazyElf and 3dsatackman
i want omega Ruby since ive never played ruby and Groundon is my favorite out of the trio but ill most likely get Alpha sapphire eventually

Reactions: Purplex
I probably won't get either but if I do end up getting one it will be Alpha Sapphire.

I can't afford to buy both games ( which i'd love to ) , so i'll just get Alpha Sapphire, johto and hoenn are the only region that i have not played yet, so this will be my first adventure in Hoenn :)

I can't afford to buy both games ( which i'd love to ) , so i'll just get Alpha Sapphire, johto and hoenn are the only region that i have not played yet, so this will be my first adventure in Hoenn :)
cool i have only played in kanto and in the pokemon gold and pokemon red for game boy

I will choose Omega Ruby because it's obvious it more cool but i don't think that there will be a delta emerald like you said it i think that there will be a promotion for this game

I don't know... On one hand, I played Ruby to death when I was younger. On the other hand, I really want to play Sapphire and get a kyogre for my pokemon x save file... :/ Guess I'll decide when they come out. :)

Edit: I'm voting "Delta Emerald" to express my neutrality on the subject.

Pretty much what Marc said. Sapphire because it was the one i bought when i was a kid, and the one i fell in love with.

I'll be getting Omega Ruby, as the original Ruby version was my first Pokemon game. I'm so excited to travel through Hoenn again!

Reactions: Madori Chan
I' would actually wait for Delta Emerald but I have a feeling that both OS/AR will actually have all the differences from Emerald in them. If I had to choose one, I'd go with Primal Groudon.

Well... , this new concept about Groudon and Kyogre is still strange to me, the first 3 gen game that i played was Pokémon Sapphire it lacks post game content but it was still a good game. I never played Pokémon Ruby but i did see images of Team Magma, i thought it was kinda cool , so this time i will get Omega Ruby (>'-')>

Alpha Sapphire. I want to continue with Kyogre.

Sapphire was my first Pokemon game, so I shall go with Alpha Sapphire.

I already preordered OR. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pokemon Ruby for the creaking win baby!!! I just love Ruby for some reason it's probably love Sun teams and Groudon is made for that!!!

Reactions: Madori Chan
Alpha sapphire for me. I used to own Ruby, so I want a change. Kyogre seems like the better legendary in my case. :p

Back