Omega Ruby vs. Alpha Sapphire. Which one will you pick?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date

Omega Ruby vs. Alpha Sapphire. Which one will you pick?

• Total voters
Because blue is my favorite color

Omega Ruby all the way! I've loved Hoenn Groudon and Latios ever since the original Ruby came out! I'm so excited for this game to come out. A Delta Emerald would be awesome as well though...

Omega ruby, because ruby was the first pokemon game i have ever played

I like Omega Ruby better it has primal Groundon and I get why some of you guys like primal kyogre because its looks peaceful and majestic but Groundon in Primal form looks very cool and also I like the colour red.

I will get Alpha Sapphire and not Omega Ruby. I have always been a fan of Kyogre. I like Groudon but not as much as Kyogre. Also Kyogre is tougher than Groudon because it is super effective to Groudon. That is why I will get Alpha Sapphire.

Alpha sapphire for me. I used to own Ruby, so I want a change. Kyogre seems like the better legendary in my case. :p

Same. Well I have Emerald too, though. Something about Primal Kyogre just appeals to me.

I plan to buy Pokemon Omega Ruby, it is the one that has red on the cover. I have been choosing red covers since Pokemon Red, the pokemon games I played was.
Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon FireRed, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon Platinum, Pokemon Black, and Pokemon Y. I chose Gold and Black, because they seemed more like Red versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyElf
I had emerald and sapphire version and now I think I'll get Omega Ruby because I didn't have ruby plus I don't kno wif its personal preference or what but primal groudon looks so awesome. :D

For me it would also be Alpha Sapphire if I had to choose between those but I said in the poll i am really wating for Delta Eme rld so I can get both Groudon and Kyogre \:D/

Omega Ruby for me, cause it's got my preferred legendaries in it and cause red is my favorite color. :)

I would want delta emerald but it might not even happen. You see me and my friends have this thing where one of us is Ruby and the other is sapphire. Our birth stones represent gen 3's titles and so my birth stone is emerald
x_y_shiny_greninja_cursor_by_mid0456-d79ntsc.gif

I originally played ruby but primal kyogre has 4x strength against primal groudon its very very very very difficult to choose

I always choose by the legendary mascot, so I'm picking Pokemon OmegaRuby!

I'm really excited for the new and improved Hoenn region with the new 3d graphics and the new mega evolutions but I have both the legendary pokemon so I'm going to go with ruby because red is my favorite color.

Both games. Is there any other way?

Reactions: Mikaya
Alpha Sapphire for me! Don't ask me why but I always like anything blue, anything related to water!
I'm not aware of the difference between the 2 version though. I just know that the leagendary pokemons are different?

I still need an ORAS code though, cannot wait until the game come out XD

Reactions: Robbie, Mikaya and Marc
I'm going to get Omega Ruby because I liked Primal Groudon design better. Don't get me wrong, Primal Kyogre looks really cool, but Groudon looks more like lava, which is its natural habitat. Kyogre looks more like an electric type that a water type.

Alpha Sapphire here, for sure. Sapphire is the second PKMN game I played so fond memories of that definitely still exist.

im really having a hard time picking which version would i choose. primal kyougre appeals a lot to me, but i think I'm choosing omega ruby. I choose sapphire over ruby back then when i was kid haha. maybe choosing a different version from the one that i've played before could give me a more mysterious vibe. haha

personally groundon looks cooler than kyogre and you get latios in omega ruby. Both of my favorite legandaries are in that version

Back