Omega Ruby vs. Alpha Sapphire. Which one will you pick?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date

Omega Ruby vs. Alpha Sapphire. Which one will you pick?

• Total voters
#Primal Groudon
Don't remember playing Ruby and Sapphire for the first time well enough to remember what version I was playing, but I think it was Sapphire. So I'm doing the opposite and 10 years later playing the opposite version. Yay!

Alpha Sapphire! If Delta Emerald comes out I will probably get that instead.

I've never played this game through to the end, so I'm not entirely sure which game I want the most. I'll probably end up deciding based on the exclusives of each game, by exclusives, I mean the mega's. <3

I would pick Alpha Saoohire.

It's because Kyogre has a type advantage over it, complete with two things I'm pretty familiar and more attracted to. The word ''Alpha'' and the Color Blue.

It also helps that Kyogre seems to be a cooler and more better Pokemon for me.

But hey, It's only my opinion. :cat:

I'm choosing AS since I never got to finish it as a kid. I hate the day my wallet was jacked with 20 bucks and sapphire whih was lik 20-30 bucks back then.:(
I'm not buying since i'm already getting KIU and Smash. Maybe if I save up from now.

Alpha Sapphire, Kyogre has always been my (second to Haunted) favorite Pokemon, and I am SUPER excited about his primal form!

When I was younger I chose Ruby first. Then Sapphire and then Emerald. So I'm sticking to younger me's decision and going with Ruby.

OMEGARUBY.

Primal Kyogre. Him with Water Spout just devastates pretty much every other Pokemon regardless of resistances. Groudon is a mixed bag. He has high attack, but the Ground type has weaknesses to a lot of common types so that works against them. I'm not opposed to either though, and since I've played through Sapphire, I might consider Ruby this time.

ALPHA SAPPHIRE!!!!

I think I want Omega Ruby. What do guys think?

I want Alpha Sapphire! I bought sapphire, so now I want to continue the journey once more! ^_^

I'm choosing alpha sapphire since primal kyogre seems to be the cooler mega and besides if kyogre and groudon's abilities cancel each other out kyogre will have that X4 effectiveness against groudon.

Both for me..different background with different legends afterall..they may be a pokemon that not appear in OR but appear in AS.. Plus I dont want to miss both of them. I had played the previous of generation until now..

Although I'd love to get Omega Ruby instead, I already have three Groudons, and still no Kyogre-- xD
That's mostly because I played Soul silver over and over...
It'd make more sense for me to get Alpha Sapphire.

Reactions: Marc
I chose Alpha Sapphire. This is not because I find it more appealing than Omega Ruby. I chose it just to even up the OR/AS ratio of my friends/cousins.

Don't know did not play gen 3 n don't wanna make 6th gen game or/as a waste by playing the 3rd gen now.

Ill probably get Omega Ruby, because I tend to get the games that are mentioned first for some reason. I got pokemon Black, Black 2, and Pokemon X. Im weird, I always get the game that comes first. :p

Reactions: Mikaya
i choose both cause there both pokemon games and im a collecter

I would choose Alpha Sapphire. I have played the original game and I love it. It will be amazing to see the difference.

Back