Pacman in SSB4...?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
There's a rumor floating about that Pacman is going to be added to SSB4. I personally don't really care for it, but apparently it's a possibility? Thoughts on this?

Namco Bandai is publishing the game, but I bet, if that happens, yes, it's a big possibility.

How would Pacman even work in the game though? It makes no sense :/ (especially with the focus on "classic-style" characters like they did with Megaman)

I don't want him in, but he's going to be in. I'm not sure what his moves will be, though, since I've only play the original Pac-Man.

How would Pacman even work in the game though? It makes no sense :/ (especially with the focus on "classic-style" characters like they did with Megaman)

Mmm...
..__
./
.|............o...o...o...o
.\__

WAKA WAKA WAKA

lol that'd be troll....so basically like Game & Watch to an extent? Hm...that could be interesting...

Yeah I guess he will be like a Mr. Game & Watch, I think he might be lame if he is added to SSB4 ,but you never know I can be wrong:
I think in the game his design might look like this:
33xu93d.jpg

Pac-Man-and-the-Ghostly-Adventures-Screen-Nest-150513.jpg

It shall be this Pac-Man:

footer_pacman.gif

and for the final smash everyone turns into ghosts and Pacman can OHKO them? xD Actually.....that wouldn't be too bad. Overpowered maybe, but not too bad

and for the final smash everyone turns into ghosts and Pacman can OHKO them? xD Actually.....that wouldn't be too bad. Overpowered maybe, but not too bad
Actually that's a good idea, kinda overpowered but Nintendo can put some lil tweaks here and their :)

I rather have pac-man than the Wii trainer. I hope he gets added.

Reactions: Chief
I rather have pac-man than the Wii trainer. I hope he gets added.
Yeah the Wii Trainer looks suckish but you never know, I don't like the design of the character, I think Nintendo just wanted to fill up the spot that the Wii Fit Trainer holds

Well, the last Pacman, the ghostly adventure, is a good game and I can believe it!

It's like one of those great platform game from the PS1-PS2 era, so I might finish getting the PC version.

As what I know, a classic pacman is just this:
PacMan.jpg

Well, the last Pacman, the ghostly adventure, is a good game and I can believe it!

It's like one of those great platform game from the PS1-PS2 era, so I might finish getting the PC version.

As what I know, a classic pacman is just this:
PacMan.jpg

We can have this Pokemon get added to the game and he can eat his way to victory. ;)

We can have this Pokemon get added to the game and he can eat his way to victory. ;)

Literally... No one can be saved :D

If we get pacman i wonder what his moves will be like
Yeah I guess he will be like a Mr. Game & Watch, I think he might be lame if he is added to SSB4 ,but you never know I can be wrong:
I think in the game his design might look like this:
33xu93d.jpg

Pac-Man-and-the-Ghostly-Adventures-Screen-Nest-150513.jpg

I don't know but I hope if we do get him that his moves is creatively thought of.

I don't know but I hope if we do get him that his moves is creatively thought of.

Well, Pacman in Street Fighter x Tekken would be a really bad example.

Well, Pacman in Street Fighter x Tekken would be a really bad example.
Yuck, well that is a bad example that's for sure.

Yeah. see. that's where a lot of my concern for pacman potentially being added came from lol.....

Back