Pacman in SSB4...?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
I agree, I use to love playing that game, the main thing I remember is doing a lot of cool stuff with the sling-shot :)

I loved to make him angry XD

Reactions: Reece
I loved to make him angry XD
Angry Pacman as the final smash=gg for all the competition the roster could possibly offer (loljk obviously)

Pacman is so old... But now they're making a game for him on the 3DS. Why did they add him anyways lol.

Pacman is so old... But now they're making a game for him on the 3DS. Why did they add him anyways lol.
They haven't confirmed that they're adding him (as far as I know). It's nothing more than speculation at the moment

Mario is so old too :p

Mario is so old too :p
I know... But It has been in Nintendo for so long, they'd have to include it. Not to mention Mario has more games.

I know... But It has been in Nintendo for so long, they'd have to include it. Not to mention Mario has more games.
Agreed , I'm a Mario fan :) , even though Mario is still old , there are still many people who like Mario , including me :) hehehe , yup Mario has a lot of games to be honest according to what @Risinglink had said. :D

Well they haven't announced that he will be in the game (as yet) its just that everyone is speculating that he will be because of the new game "Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures", it would be interesting to see him though, much better than seeing the Wii Fit Trainer to be honest.

Well they haven't announced that he will be in the game (as yet) its just that everyone is speculating that he will be because of the new game "Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures", it would be interesting to see him though, much better than seeing the Wii Fit Trainer to be honest.
It's not just because of his new game. Someone posted online 6 characters that would make it into SSB4, and a couple of them were confirmed not too long afterward. Pacman was on that list.

Back