Pacman in SSB4...?

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
Yeah. see. that's where a lot of my concern for pacman potentially being added came from lol.....
Well I haven't played Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 3DS so I don't know how his movement and attack (assuming he has attacks) are. But if he is introduced I think most of his attacks will be influenced by those of the Pac-Man game for the 3DS.

Well I haven't played Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 3DS so I don't know how his movement and attack (assuming he has attacks) are. But if he is introduced I think most of his attacks will be influenced by those of the Pac-Man game for the 3DS.
Wait, Pacman has a 3DS game? What is this. Seriously, I've never heard of it. Any idea what the gameplay is like from reviews and all that?

Wait, Pacman has a 3DS game? What is this. Seriously, I've never heard of it. Any idea what the gameplay is like from reviews and all that?
Pac-Man-and-the-Ghostly-Adventures-Episode-1-The-Adventure-Begins-Part-I.jpg

Its definitely not like the original.

pac-man_ghostly_adventures_boxart_3ds.jpg

Pac-Man-and-the-Ghostly-Adventures-Episode-1-The-Adventure-Begins-Part-I.jpg

Its definitely not like the original.

pac-man_ghostly_adventures_boxart_3ds.jpg

But reviews say it's a good game... At least the HD version, don't know about this one

But reviews say it's a good game... At least the HD version, don't know about this one
Well, I haven't been interested in searching, to be honest, it would have been cool, if they kept the original PacMan game concept but add a 3D effect, I know it would have been hard to create ,but think of it like Pacman running in a maze defeating ghosts and the bottom screen has a map like the the original.
Top Screen, Pac Man 3D world maze:
1.jpg

Bottom Screen:
pacman.jpg

Well, I haven't been interested in searching, to be honest, it would have been cool, if they kept the original PacMan game concept but add a 3D effect, I know it would have been hard to create ,but think of it like Pacman running in a maze defeating ghosts and the bottom screen has a map like the the original.
Top Screen, Pac Man 3D world maze:
1.jpg

Bottom Screen:
pacman.jpg

Well, you can play the DX one they released... Got it for free on my PS3 and it was cool!

Reactions: Reece
Only problem I'm seeing is how it'd relate to the classic Pacman. Sakurai specifically stated that they were focusing on the retro look of Megaman rather than the more modern appearance....which leads me to assume that they'll want to do the same for Pacman.

Only problem I'm seeing is how it'd relate to the classic Pacman. Sakurai specifically stated that they were focusing on the retro look of Megaman rather than the more modern appearance....which leads me to assume that they'll want to do the same for Pacman.
If he is to be added, but I doubt Pac-Man will have a retro feature, because of the new game "Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures" he has a 3D figure.

If he is to be added, but I doubt Pac-Man will have a retro feature, because of the new game "Pacman and the Ghostly Adventures" he has a 3D figure.
But the thing is Sakurai would likely care more about retaining the retro elements of the character he is adding (like he did with Megaman). With that in mind, Pacman could have some issues

Reactions: Reece
But the thing is Sakurai would likely care more about retaining the retro elements of the character he is adding (like he did with Megaman). With that in mind, Pacman could have some issues
Some :eek: I think a lot if that were the case, he would be like the unwanted Mr. Game & Watch...

Some :eek: I think a lot if that were the case, he would be like the unwanted Mr. Game & Watch...
Um, pretty much lol I mean, maybe my point is just out of context given it mainly applied to Megaman, but you never know how things may go with this (Pacman better not replace Game & Watch though!)

Um, pretty much lol I mean, maybe my point is just out of context given it mainly applied to Megaman, but you never know how things may go with this (Pacman better not replace Game & Watch though!)
I never liked Mr.Game & Watch so I don't really care, I wouldn't want Pacman to be the Mr Game & Watch for this Super Smash Bros. game.

Well, you forgot some of the classic era of Pacman

Oh right :eek:, I forgot about that game, I played that game when I was young, brings back so many good memories :)

if pacman would be in the new super smash bros it would be awesome hois special move would be turning bigger and eating the oppents lol so yeah that would be cool

if pacman would be in the new super smash bros it would be awesome hois special move would be turning bigger and eating the oppents lol so yeah that would be cool
There is a probability for him to be in the new Super Smash Bros. (4) and that's actually a good idea, for his Final Smash.

There is a probability for him to be in the new Super Smash Bros. (4) and that's actually a good idea, for his Final Smash.

How to laugh a lot with SSB4:

- It's a me, Mario!
- (Megaman Sound)
- You're too slow!
- WAKA WAKA WAKA!

:D

Wow, I have never heard of THAT game lol....meh, I guess Pacman being added to the roster is possible after all

Oh right :eek:, I forgot about that game, I played that game when I was young, brings back so many good memories :)
Wow, I have never heard of THAT game lol....meh, I guess Pacman being added to the roster is possible after all

I honestly want that game for 3DS :p So much fun :D

I honestly want that game for 3DS :p So much fun :D
I agree, I use to love playing that game, the main thing I remember is doing a lot of cool stuff with the sling-shot :)

Back