Pedia's Unofficial 2018 Christmas Event!!

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Challenge: Dec. 4.1.
Proof: My favorite console has to be the 3DS. It just has my favorite library full of easily accessible games and if your done playing through some of them they also have DLC. I also like the customizable backgrounds for the menu that brings the Wii to shame.
Challenge: Dec. 4.2.
Proof:
Warioware DIY.jpg
Challenge: Dec. 4.3.
Proof:
What's your favorite Ice type Pokémon?
What's your favorite Ice type Pokémon user?
What did you ask Santa for Christmas?
Show a picture of Santa Claus. The real one.

Reactions: Shiny
Challenge Name: December 4.1
Proof: I have many favorites, but for now I'll go with Nintendo Switch because of it's capability of being played on the TV and on the go. Nintendo 3DS and Wii also have pretty nice selections of games, too.

3dsCollector

What to do: Tell me your favorite Nintendo console and why. (in this thread)
Proof: Favorite console of all time is the 3ds! It can play so many games natively and not to mention it has the VC and eShop capable games. It's fun and easy to collect for, plus it's just the right size. Perfectly portable, and perfect for gaming!

Challenge Name: December 4.2
What to do: Take a picture of a Nintendo game (username in pic)
Proof: imgur.com/a/yd5bhJu
Here's 3! Pokemon Platinum, Persona Q and Minecraft!

Challenge Name: December 4.3
What to do: Tell me ideas for new challenges for this. (in this thread)
Proof:
  • Battle another user (Post the replay as proof) on play.pokemonshowdown.com
  • Subscribe to Pewdiepie to help keep him ahead of T-Series!
  • Write (in this thread) a list of a few games you want this holiday season

EDIT: here's a few more!
  • Take a pic of a shiny pokemon
  • Take a pic of your rarest game and why you think its the rarest game you own
  • Join my Pokemon Draft League on Nintenpedia (PM me if you think this one is a good idea to use for one of the days and we will talk about it some more in a convo before we do it)

Challenge name: December 3.2

Proof: the pokemon is waillord

Challenge name: December 4.1

Proof: The Nintendo 3DS will always be my absolute favorite console. It was the best portable console Nintendo ever made, and had fantastic games. Up to an infinite amount of playtime.

Challenge name: December 4.2

Proof:
image.jpg

Challenge name: December 4.3

Proof: Hmmm, let me think...
  • Post a kind message on someone’s profile page (must include link as proof)
  • Eat a Christmas Cookie
  • Say that Marina is the best and is full of Christmas Cheer

Proof: My favorite nintendo console right now is probably the nintendo switch. Ignoring the... *ahem*, Manufacturing Problems :eyes2: the game library is honestly really great for the console being out for only two years. I mean, we have a smash game out in 3 days (as of EST when this post was made) and an update to Splatoon 2 tomorrow. (again, as of EST when this post was made)
Now, taking the manufacturing into consideration. Everything is really cheaply made, so even if you're extremely careful with your switch, something will break or go wrong. To have as much of an enjoyable experience with the switch as a system in the 3DS family, Nintendo kind of pushes you into buying things like a case and screen protector. Maybe even an extra pair of joycons or a pro controller as a backup.

Proof:
pedian_games.jpg
Slowly but surely revealing my whole house... :p

Proof:
  1. Favorite Nintendo Game of All Time
  2. Take a Picture of a Poster Hung Up in Your Room
  3. Least Favorite Nintendo Console (Besides The Virtual Boy)
  4. Take a Screenshot of Your Username History
  5. Favorite Thing About Pedia

Proof: I think I really like the Nintendo 3DS because I can just pop it into my pocket when I'm out and about and if I'm bored I can just pop the thing out and go crazy. Usually you'd need to be at home to do that.

Proof:
20181204_155146.jpg

Proof: Well, for starters I would recommend not making a quest that would require a specific device to use with no alternatives in case people do not have it. Like you could say to do something specific with your Switch, but give an alternate quest for people to do if they don't own a Switch. Other than that I can't think of anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny and Samster

Proof: My idea for a challenge is make 5 posts in the forums

December 5th's challenges are up!

By the way, check the first page of the thread and you can see how many CC everyone has. Please tell me if you are missing any. I am trying my best to not miss anyone but who knows if I missed someone. Thanks!

Reactions: Samster
Challenge name: December 5.1

Proof:

Challenge name: December 5.2

Proof: Done! And my muscles are sore again...

Challenge Name: December 5.1

Proof:

Challenge Name: December 5.2

Proof: 30. Still feels pretty good.

Challenge Name: December 5.3

Proof: I drew this picture of a Lucario for a Halloween Event or something, but I've still got it.

20181204_234201.jpg

well its a remix of true final boss in tohou but i guess its valid

proof: i did 30

proof: so...you want another masterpiece of THE MARVELOUS MASTER OF PAINT? here you have a riolu
Sin título.png

Challenge name: December 4.1

Proof: It's a close tie between N64 and Gamecube. D:

Challenge name: December 4.2

Proof:
18820-66bbddec586c0f5ad95d749cba61bbdb.jpg

Proof: New challenges... I'm not too sure, but how about more game-based ones? Like naming favorite characters, some random trivia? That could be fun. \o/ And peeps who get it right the first time get moar cookies. :sneaky: If you miss, you get the standard amount, see?

Challenge 5.1

Why must you ask such hard questions? There's too many good ones out there. I'll put a few that I really like

What to do: Tell me your favorite Christmas Song (with link to it)
Proof: The Snowbelle City track from Pokemon X and Y always makes me think of winter and snow. I don't know why, but it's so relaxing and just a good melody.

What to do: Do as many pushups as you can until you are too tired. (tell me how many you did)
Proof: 27. My arms are tired and weak :cry:

What to do: Draw a picture of your favorite Pokemon. (username in it)
Proof: I've done a bunch of different avatars with Buneary, but here is one I really like!
https://imgur.com/a/bto5Ziq

Proof:
I had a hard time choosing, so I just decided to link all three. Sorry Mariah Carey, maybe next time. :p

Proof: I did 32. Yes, i'm okay.
mentally anyway, not physically.

I know I have a pokemon art academy drawing somewhere, but I can't find it, so oh well.

Challenge: Dec. 5.1.
Proof:
I like this one. Mostly because every other Christmas song is happy or gross like the Grinch. This one gives you a genuine feel of trying to keep yourself happy when your alone.
Challenge: Dec. 5.2.
Proof: I did it. I got to around 18. You still never specified when.
Challenge: Dec. 5.3.
Proof: I have too many favorites but here's one just for you guys:
Umbreon.png

Proof:
I had a hard time choosing, so I just decided to link all three. Sorry Mariah Carey, maybe next time. :p

Proof: I did 32. Yes, i'm okay.
mentally anyway, not physically.

I know I have a pokemon art academy drawing somewhere, but I can't find it, so oh well.
Gosh dang, now I have to beat 32. ;-;

Reactions: Shiny and Duster
Proof: Nintendo Switch! Super Smash Bros, the great portabillity, all the wonderful games, and the ease of play! Wii is a close second, because my childhood :)
Proof: You should do challenges related to well-known Pedians birthdays... just so that no one forgets :p
Proof:
:headphone:
Proof: You monster... just kidding (I did 27)
Proof:
6FWHsHTw-di9HsQKkqAak_xg7oolbbhT7WPa7RTETREWZWZiHbOFUS_uvteqif0a4FzFwPhmAm3Iisf53gQOkHokpyyIx8KRUNgG4vISkRMgW6HZn1FnLKv3zmVv3ciEqY-vu0og5wIRzlWrrNwnO1n6bCwP4KrLHdtxHGr-P6mD8_kE3tTyjrZeCjkXUfEj6DtnCoNjUDknqM8rhFdN1-FTeaD_pDhvs04n0ftyivuRx_KFE7FdP6GoAYcUTq-wp8-HoFG-85v9PPP7ZonR0lfhi9YUzF0m8HRJyma4EVTKztPtcuT3xgutC2VL3vYqTTDvNfesUZFSnFWP-0GnDyRUIkWrTEcjm5Gj3NepMY6z6BIwThY0W1YXgdLhS6IKVjtvHGhRF_BSc9yKIXwERSlh59V6TgryEo12u21pFve4jDfv5UMP_2oUViaf1JNMpX36rZ0_QAl1wHPlsYRlCqmFRSjAm4iz465qkuZAQskULAsdemwR9nDeKDBy_aw16Z1U0r2qKIlPvPWwMFtX3sR4kghdGajD4_Kh4uerfYcEIZdqsgr3bkGxq_f6KfekuP0ghBWpa7dining7kciyBWlYFKMfriSH9b86PogpGquHLgx5rj5cguqpReeHscran_aiZCwZoQMkCtpL0GRp3Gl=w1290-h490-no
p.s will do the nintendo game picture soon

Back