Pedia's Unofficial 2018 Christmas Event!!

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Challenge Name: December 7.1

Proof: Once upon a Halloween when I was little I went with my older sister and her friends to go Trick or Treating. She was around in her teens and we 5 years apart, so I was about oh...8 years old? Anyway, we come up to this house that had really scary decorations. It really freaked my sister and her friends out a lot, but we saw kids walking away with a motherload of candy each. So they plan on what to do. They didn't want to go in the house, but they also wanted tge candy. What did they do?

They sent me in to get candy for everyone. At the time I was 8 years old and was easily scared by so many things and my sister knew that. But I decided to go in anyway.

I walk in and it freaked me out! There were bodies everywhere and a crazy psycho clown was wandering around. I walk up to the man and he gave me a bag. I told him about my sister and her friends and he began giving me bags for each of them! As I was getting the bags the man goes wide eyed and says "I think there's someone behind you!" I could hear the sound of someone breathing heavily in a mask. The clown was right behind me, literally breathing down my neck. I just looked at the man and said "Um...no thank you." We stood there for a moment before the guy in the mask gave up and went away. I came out with a bunch of candy!

Challenge Name: December 7.2

Proof: "I managed to lose my rifle when I was in the army. I had to pay $855 to cover the loss. I’m starting to understand why a Navy captain always goes down with his ship"

Challenge Name: December 7.3

Proof: A group of bunnies is called a flufle.

Reactions: P2.0, Duffy, Shiny and 1 other person
proof: I hitted a bully very hard one time
proof
- i dislike foreigners
+: oh please dont be xenophobic
-: they hurt me, they are xenoblade
(yes is a very bad joke)
proof: rumia in the tohou games have the power of darkness , she normally uses it to hide from the sunligth, since it can damage her, however, she cannot see when she is hidden in the darkness, this is because Zun (the creator of tohou games) thougth it would be funny to have a character with a power that seems powerfull, but its useless

Reactions: Shiny
Proof: Fun Fact: Smash Ultimate came out today. And I can’t get it. :p
What to do: Tell me a fun fact!
Proof: Same @Samster ! Why can't you get you get it? I sent it to my house so I wouldn't be distracted for next week (finals week). I get the game when I go home after all my finals are done.

Reactions: Samster and Shiny
What to do: Tell me the bravest thing you've ever done.
Proof: Hmm this is a broad question. Probably the speech I gave in high school about how I my friends and counselors helped me through what was probably undiagnosed depression. Still love all my classmates and friends for that even though I don't talk to some of them anymore. Overall it might not seem like a brave thing, but to talk about that in front of a school who had lost a few students to suicide that year and the years prior, seemed like a big moment to me, and my school and our principle who I think was proud.

What to do: Tell me a funny joke.
Proof: How Long is a Chinese name
No seriously it is.
(I feel bad for this one -.- dang my sense of humour)

Challenge name: December 6.1

Proof: Done! :3

Challenge name December 6.2

Proof: Well, most I've already gotten, but I have taken notice to that Nes Mini, tho. :eyes:

Proof: The bravest thing i've ever done was tell my friends a really deep dark secret
Proof: Which came first, the chicken or the egg? (sorry for the bad joke, but im not a joke maker)
Proof: Fun Fact, did u know that Super Mario Bros. 2 was actually just a reskin of another game called " Doki Doki Panic"

Challenge Name: December 2.2
Proof: attached here
Challenge Name: December 3.1
Challenge Name: December 4.2

Attachments

• IMG_20181207_151510.jpg
    IMG_20181207_151510.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20181207_151536.jpg
    IMG_20181207_151536.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20181207_151600.jpg
    IMG_20181207_151600.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 1
Challenge Name: December 6.1
What to do: Say something nice on @Shiny 's profile. (use proof and format here by saying done]
Proof: Done!

Challenge Name: December 6.2
What to do: Tell me a Nintendo Console you've always wanted.
Proof: I've always wanted a Virtual Boy! Too bad they are super rare, hurt your eyes and very expensive. But I have some sort of morbid curiosity that makes me want it!
Doesn't look like these have been counted quite yet : D

Doesn't look like these have been counted quite yet : D
Seriously? Thanks for letting me know. :)

If anyone else thinks I missed them tell me! :)

Challenge: Dec. 7.1.
Proof: The bravest thing I ever done was probably jump feet first into the water from a dock but I was tall enough to stand in it XP.
Challenge: Dec. 7.2.
Proof: What do you call the savior of flavor? Cheesus Crust.
Challenge: Dec. 7.3.
Proof: Fun Fact: Spyro was originally planned to be green but was changed to purple because green would blend in with the grass.

Next challenges are up! Sorry I did it so late. I was sick and just wanted to sleep.

Reactions: Samster
Challenge name: December 7.1

Proof: Killing a snake is probably the bravest thing I've ever done.

Challenge name: December 7.2

Proof: ( I dunno funny jokes, sorry in advance ) A man walks into a bar and says "Ow". ... :'D

Challenge name: December 7.3

Proof: If your kitty is stuck in a kinda high place, face it backwards, and bend over. It'll sometimes hop on your back to get down. \o/

Challenge name: December 8.1

Proof: When I was little, a force shoved me into our old tv tray, and I almost cut a vein in my neck that could've killed me. To this day, it still rattles me. :c

Reactions: Samster and Shiny
Challenge: Dec. 8.1.
Proof: Why does this sound like a question I'd get at school? Anyway the scariest thing that happened to me was almost drowning.
Challenge: Dec. 8.2.
Proof:
Clock.jpg
Challenge: Dec. 8.3.
Proof:
N64.jpg

challenge Name: December 8.1

when i was a kid i was going trouhgh the cannels in the tv, and BAM suddenly I see someone die in a horror movie

Challenge name: December 8.1

Proof: The time when I almost died. Enough said.

Challenge name: December 8.2

Proof:
F6C0A652-06B7-4C72-8F4C-55CBB70E2A1C.jpeg

Challenge name: December 8.3

Proof: Does this count? I don’t own many old consoles anymore. ><
DAE66FEE-641E-49B0-BC66-D40229AB4B1E.jpeg

Reactions: Shiny and P2.0
Challenge Name: December 6.1
Proof: Done! (and you're welcome :p)
Challenge Name: December 6.2
Proof: Not really any, but I guess a new 3DS would be good :p
Proof: The time where I went on a ride at a theme park that I REALLY didn't wanna go on..
Proof: What did the scientist say to the goose? Bill Boose the Science Goose! Haha, funny right? :hilarious:..... (I'm a terrible joke maker :cry:)
Proof:
Did you know that without Popeye, Mario wouldn't exist? Miyamoto wanted to make a popeye game, but he couldn't get the license for it, so he created his own character, Mario!
Challenge Name: December 8.1
Proof: Scariest thing? Eh... I think its just sudden noises, the ones that make you jump... I havent witnessed anything too scary
(i promise next time I post on here Ill do the pics)
((note to self: December 4.2 nintendo game, December 8.2 clock, and December 8.3 old nintendo console))

What to do: Tell me the scariest thing that ever happened to you.
Proof: Scariest thing that has ever happened to me... When I was kid I had some weird sleep paralysis type of thing going on. I'd be half awake, half asleep, but I couldn't move. I could kind of see my mom and other people around me, but I felt like my vision was distorted, and wasn't interpreting what I was seeing quiet correctly. I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I was young and am glad this never happens anymore.

Challenge Name: December 8.2
What to do: Take a picture of a clock in your house (don't ask why I'm choosing this) (username in pic)
Challenge Name: December 8.3
What to do: Take a picture of the oldest Nintendo System you own. (username in pic)

(note to self, complete 8.2 and 8.3 later as I don't have those with me rn. Not at home rn).

New challenges have been updated! It's really early today because I'm still sick ;-;

Reactions: Aura Knight and Samster
Challenge: Dec. 9.1.
Proof: The longest I ever slept was probably 12-13 hours. :p
Challenge: Dec. 9.2.
Proof: Thank you for updating the challenges today. Now I can sleep better. :sleep:

Proof: Me and my family got in a really bad accident while we were on a road trip. It was raining really hard and my Mom swerved. We rolled off the side of the road and it was really scary. :(

Challenge Name: December 8.2

Proof:
20181208_195348.jpg

Challenge Name: December 8.3

Proof:
20181208_195250.jpg

Back