People's Avatars

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Ichimaru

Ichimaru

Smooth Criminal :'
Towns Folk
I'm curious to know what you guys think about other peoples' avatars,especially mine,for me most people avatars are cool and best suited to the Halloween thing.
So yeah that's about it,so let's talk.

Reece's avatars creep me out (grah, as if Nicki wasn't annoying enough already!). Marc's one is even scarier (psycho anime girl :eek:)...the list could go on. .-.

I get u

heh, i change my avatar every week, so they usually dont really mean anything to me. I do re use avas though
i think everyone's avas is cool.

i like it to me it tells you more about that person like mine shows i like inuyasha and making friends and darklord your says to me you have a good mood and SaToRi yours for some reason makes me think you like to draw and mikaya yours says you like pokemon battels am i right and thats what i think of peoples avatars

yeah another thing an avatar is good for is to get peoples attention and i tells them its you

Last edited by a moderator:
My avatar is meowth because simply, my avatars for stuff have always been a meowth.

i don'get those avaters that play a scene of an anime, unless is your favorite scene then what's the point?

BTW: what you guys think of mine? i got from a friend at deviant-art.

Darklord's current avatar creeps me out. It's like the eye is trying to stare into my soul...

Last edited:

I'm not going to change my avatar,it looks cool to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CrazyElf
I'm not going to change my avatar,it looks cool to me.
I never said it was bad. I just said it was creepy :p

Kamui right? ya know that Kamui is the god of bears? and when Izanagi washed his face from his sin: Tsukoyomi (Tsukiyomi) the god of moon and Amatersu the goddess of sun birth from his eyes, ans Susano'o birth from his nose?

i know, is off topic, but learn something about colture is always good

i still wanna know what you think of my avatar!!

That's just mangekyou sharingan,he didn't use kamui yet nor the other things you said plus I know a whole lot about the culture dude.

That's just mangekyou sharingan,he didn't use kamui yet nor the other things you said plus I know a whole lot about the culture dude.
you really know tha much about colture? so tell me then: what was the promise that Izanagi broke that splited he and his wife Izanami forever?

you really know tha much about colture? so tell me then: what was the promise that Izanagi broke that splited he and his wife Izanami forever?
I didn't watch out the episode completely but I know that itachi used it on kabuto.

I didn't watch out the episode completely but I know that itachi used it on kabuto.
oh dear me... i'm talking about him:

Those references fall into naruto about the sharingan and the uchia clan.My avatar depicts the mangekou sharigan of obito uchia who gave his other sharigan to kakashi hatake when he thought he would die.The mangekou sharingan can only be achieved by a lot of hate.Susano,amateratsu and the other thing,the person's eye the sharingan can use those things the amateratsu are black flames which will not stop burning until the target is burnt out completely.

My avatars is in celebration of the season, and it also shows that I'm a Megaman fan!(hey, that rhymes!)

Example of susanoo:Itachi's one.
susanoo-itachi-o.gif

Example of amaterasu:itachi's one.
itachi-amaterasu-o.gif

I love Naruto! Though I haven't gotten far in Shippuden. I finished the original series tho. And your Sig is from Bleach right?

I love Naruto! Though I haven't gotten far in Shippuden. I finished the original series tho. And your Sig is from Bleach right?
yes my sig is from bleach

Back