People's Avatars

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
How didn't I receive alerts from this thread @Marc?

Because I watched TMNT this morning and I am not into squirrels?
(°ₒ°)
('▭')
(๑﹏๑)
(╥︵╥)

Are you crying because I like tmnt? Or because I think squirrels are meh? (One once stole my sister ice cream cone then dropped it from a mountain. Not cool.)

My icons are usually just random pictures of my favorite anime and game characters. Nothing really special.

How did this change from people's avatars into funny conversations about ice cream? :D

One once stole my sister ice cream cone then dropped it from a mountain.
i would Love to see that, that's SOOOO Cute, rolling the toilet paper off the tube, jumping in the shoulder and grabbing what's in the shirt pocket, ripping your drawings to make a nest,, i would Love to have that Adorable mess in my daily life
How did this change from people's avatars into funny conversations about ice cream? :D
that's a web forum for you, heheh

Chaos can be fun, my sister crying is never fun. (It's so loud) My dad chasing a squirrel over a mountain platform is slightly entertaining. :p

people please use the reply button!!

Chaos can be fun, my sister crying is never fun. (It's so loud) My dad chasing a squirrel over a mountain platform is slightly entertaining. :p
Dia is really a messer, and i don't care if she makes Nanako (that's what i call my sister since i'm sorta Yu)cry, in fact i rather let Nanako cry than make Dia angry later, and since Junpei is more of a stupei i really need to get Nanako grounded all the time.

people please use the reply button!!

Dia is really a messer, and i don't care if she makes Nanako (that's what i call my sister since i'm sorta Yu)cry, in fact i rather let Nanako cry than make Dia angry later, and since Junpei is more of a stupei i really need to get Nanako grounded all the time.
Okay who are all those people/things you're naming?

Okay who are all those people/things you're naming?
Uhh... that's the talk is about again?

It was about avatars and squirrels and suddenly you go full Japanese... o_O

It was about avatars and squirrels and suddenly you go full Japanese... o_O
i gave my dog the name of a japanese game character (Junpei Iori) 'cause they both are self-centered and idiot, and Dia is a Cute little girl (no she's not human) that come knock in my door every morning (or should i say scratch it) to ask for some berries

Yay! I get. :D

back to there we suppose to be, howsy looks now? that's Sora taking a nap on my lap.

EDIT: i might revert back once the school starts again

My avatar is Sonic Boom 'cause the last Game on the 3DS that gave me a HYPE before I signed on this community was Sonic Boom. Simple as that :p

My avatar is Sonic Boom 'cause the last Game on the 3DS that gave me a HYPE before I signed on this community was Sonic Boom. Simple as that :p
i really like Sonic X better... Piko Piko Hammer foerver!!
EDIT: this guy was the FIRSTEST weider of the Piko Piko Hammer:
chapulin_colorado_by_alejandrovalenciano-d4tlckn.jpg

does someone know him?

back to there we suppose to be, howsy looks now? that's Sora taking a nap on my lap.

EDIT: i might revert back once the school starts again
WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING MEEeeeee........

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Barmont
i really like Sonic X better... Piko Piko Hammer foerver!!
EDIT: this guy was the FIRSTEST weider of the Piko Piko Hammer:
chapulin_colorado_by_alejandrovalenciano-d4tlckn.jpg

does someone know him?

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING MEEeeeee........
Because I've got homework? Your squirrel (is it a squirrel? The picture is a bit blurry) looks cute. :)

Because I've got homework? Your squirrel (is it a squirrel? The picture is a bit blurry) looks cute. :)
Teehee thank ya a tom✨(っ◔◡◔)っc(◕◡◕c)✨, he's just the most Lovable thing around,
that's my Dearly Beloved Sora ❤(ˆ‿ˆԅ) ≧◠‿◠≦✌ ≧◠ᴥ◠≦ ✿◠‿◠)

you replyed to the wrong post though

Reactions: Barmont
Back