People's Avatars

• Thread starter Ichimaru
  • Start date
Japanese Chapolin!? haha! :p

Yes, I watched Chapolin when I was little ^^

I personally enjoy everyone's Avatars. I like seeing and getting to know everyone's likes based off the picture. For me little things like that makes me happy!:p

Reactions: Mikaya
Japanese Chapolin!? haha! :p

Yes, I watched Chapolin when I was little ^^
is it true that he died?
I personally enjoy everyone's Avatars. I like seeing and getting to know everyone's likes based off the picture. For me little things like that makes me happy!:p
Lego Emmit, haha
yours looks abit with Karin from Naruto's manga

is it true that he died?

Lego Emmit, haha
yours looks abit with Karin from Naruto's manga

Ha, I am a bit like Emmet! "everything is awesome!"

It does, I never noticed it before

Ha, I am a bit like Emmet! "everything is awesome!"

It does, I never noticed it before
but really? a Possum?

yeah! i'm like that too, like, an awesome Possum?

Aha I get it now, I'm still half asleep:p

Aha I get it now, I'm still half asleep:p
but really? an awesome Possum? just... why...?
you're half asleep? like the character of the game i am pleying right now?? WOW!! that IS syncronicity!!

I found an awesome possum
awesome_possum_by_wewtxd-d4a5xf8.png

Yeah...I don't usually wake up fully till the nighttime hours, I must be nocturnal. What game are you playing if I may ask?

I found an awesome possum
awesome_possum_by_wewtxd-d4a5xf8.png

Yeah...I don't usually wake up fully till the nighttime hours, I must be nocturnal. What game are you playing if I may ask?
A-W-E-S-O-M-E Awesome!!!! i'm keepin' this photo!!!!!! (^ᴥ^)
i'm playing on of the most (if not the one) coolest games in all the world: Kingdom Hearts, i'm playin' Kingdomhearts II: Final Mix + in m'PS2, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep in my PSP, and Kindom Hears 3D Dreams Drop Distance in m'2DS simultaniaously
But forget about that, THIS PHOTO IS AWESOME!!!!!! where do i'find such things??????

Last edited:
A-W-E-S-O-M-E Awesome!!!! i'm keepin' this photo!!!!!! (^ᴥ^)
i'm playing on eof the (if not the one) coolest games in all the world: Kingdom Hearts, i'm playin' Kingdomhearts II: Final Mix + in m'PS2, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep in my PSP, and Kindom Hears 3D Dreams Drop Distance in m'2DS simultaniaously
But forget about that, THIS PHOTO IS AWESOME!!!!!! where do i'find such things??????

I found it on DeviantArt, here's a link to the site
http://www.deviantart.com/ it's free to sign up and you can share art with other artists

A bit late, @wyll001 , but yes, Roberto Bolaños, the actor who made Chavo and Chapolín died recently :(

oh... that guy...:meh:

0_0 I'm assuming you had a bad experience with them...what happen?

0_0 I'm assuming you had a bad experience with them...what happen?
i jus don't like his art at all, well, i never saw that one at least.
if there's is one things i hate is eating another Animal, and his work are abit, uh... it's reminds me of that melted clock thing, i could stand the predators, but i had to be melting?

Okay, how do i look now, Kupo? i thought on revert to my old one today, but thanks to Jeff i had to change to this, Kupo.

that is Nono, a Moogle from Final Fantasy XII, i first thought on use Montblanc, but i just hate hunters, so Nono was my choice, Kupo.

Last edited:
Back