Persona 5

• Thread starter GonFreecs
  • Start date
G

GonFreecs

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Anyone know when this game is launched?
I heared on facebook that "Persona 4" Fan Page saying that they are currently working on Persona 5
And Persona 5 domain was registered by Atlus! :D
I hope it will be launched soon

Yeah; I hope I'll have finished Persona 4 by then.

Yeah; I hope I'll have finished Persona 4 by then.
Same here, but right now, I'm stuck on P3F, lol.

I believe that P5 will be yet another fantastic title, although I might wait for the remake afterwards.

Persona 5 will most likely not be out for another 2 years at the least I say. But I do look forward to it and I hope it comes to PS4 only.

Wow seems a lot of you likes this game! :D

I would like a Wii U release, although I'd be perfectly fine with P5 as a PS4 exclusive.
Wow seems a lot of you likes this game! :D
Persona 5 is an unreleased game. The series has always been really good, though. It gets better over time, too, which is nice.

I really don't care what system it ends up on as long as it's exclusive.

I really don't care what system it ends up on as long as it's exclusive.
Can you explain that?

Can you explain that?

Basic concept, you divide something it loses quality. If you put something that is on all systems you have to ensure they work on all of them. So if they wanted to do something like fly into space which the PS4 could do but the Xbox one can't, that means they would have to leave that out.

Not to mention it takes time away from development for them to fine tune the game to every different system.

Basic concept, you divide something it loses quality. If you put something that is on all systems you have to ensure they work on all of them. So if they wanted to do something like fly into space which the PS4 could do but the Xbox one can't, that means they would have to leave that out.

Not to mention it takes time away from development for them to fine tune the game to every different system.

Depends on who make the game. Just take Bioshock Infinite for example.

Yes, I see your point. I think that it shouldn't take too much effort with cross-platform APIs like OpenGL, but if they went to XB1 (worst case scenario), we must scream bloody murder about how it's a dumb decision since Japan doesn't play non-Japanese consoles.

Well, Persona 5 is confirmed thanks to Atlus, they said they already started to make it.

They already announced that a long time ago, actually. I just guess they confirmed it after they said they started on it.

Depends on who make the game. Just take Bioshock Infinite for example.

never played it so I can't say if that is true. But it still comes down to the power of the system and what each of them can handle.

never played it so I can't say if that is true. But it still comes down to the power of the system and what each of them can handle.
*faceplam* why haven't you played it?

*faceplam* why haven't you played it?

There are lots of games I have yet to play. And it don't help with games like Persona that take a quarter of a year to beat.

There are lots of games I have yet to play. And it don't help with games like Persona that take a quarter of a year to beat.
I'm still on P3F after starting Christmas morning.

With Atlus being sold, it might not be an exclusive since SEGA has expressed their interest to buy them, so it might end up on a lot of systems.

With Atlus being sold, it might not be an exclusive since SEGA has expressed their interest to buy them, so it might end up on a lot of systems.

Well, SEGA made a lot of games exclusives for just a console.

Valkyrie Chronicles for PS3 and a lot of Sonic games, for example.

It may be sold to Nintendo. That would be win.

Back