Persona Revelations

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stop whatever it is he does, get weaponry, maybe get some ice cream afterwards."

A waiter came to the table. "Will you all be needing anything else?" He asked. "No, were good. Can we get the check please?" Senai asked, paying the check. "Thank you so much...Senai Yagamitsuki..." The waiter said, which caught the groups attention. "How the hell did you know my name..." Senai said. The waiter was wearing a head visor so the group couldn't see his eyes, until he took it off.

"W-what the hell?!" Emi said. The waiter turned out to be Jin Taiyama, the guy who wiped out the whole group in one attack. The group started to stand with anger in their eyes. "I'd sit back down if i were you. You realize were surrounded by people, especially cops, and it wouldn't look good on your part if you started a random fight with an innocent waiter." Jin said, making the group sit back down.

What the hell do you want with us?" Senai said. Jin started to giggle. "5 months from now, in November, the Calamity will break out, and it will engulf the whole world." Jin said. "Wait a second, whats the Calamity?" Senai said, which made Jin grin. "Its when the Crimson Door opens by itself, and demons of all kind are released into the world to wreak havoc." Jin said. "There's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it. Nori and Emi, you two know that better than anyone, dont you." Everyone looked at the two, who tried to avoid the topic at hand.

"Well, i just thought i'd let you know." Jin started to walk away. "Goodbye, we'll all definitely meet again, especially you, Senai..." With that, Jin walked away.

"So. Looks like you two have some explaining to do." Senai said.

'Knew it...' Light muttered then began to shout 'damn you. You Knew WHAT WAS HAPPENING! TELL US OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!'

'Well..' Tears began rolling down Light's eyes 'answer me... Bastar*... The hell happened...' Light suppressed a smirk

Bump (anyone... Anyone... ANYONE)

(Kek)

(What a contribution!)

(Ikr?)

(Is anyone going to carry one the RP or are we just gonna carry on being sarcastic in brackets. Kek)

(Eh i guess people forgot about this roleplay)

(^)(someone other than me please post something to the story)

(Nah dis thing is still relevant. Lets revive it.)

" What two?" Nori Asks confused

Light wiped the tears 'Listen you idiot to people next time. Frickinwhocares and Whatsherface'

"You and Emi," she answered, "so Nori I'd like if you tell us instead of Little Miss Barges In And Tells Us Nothing!"

Nori sighs "Thanatos isnt my first Persona.. and How me and emi know each other is we were in
a group with 4 other people.my Brother was the leader of the group" Nori Explains

Last edited:
'Well if a God of death isn't your first persona what is?' Light asked

" Anubis, Egyptian god"

'Oh yay!' Light began sarcastically 'this guy we can't trust may also and easily be the death of us!' He looked at Nori and Emi. 'Anything you need to say traitors?'

"only traitor here is Emi' he says to light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back