• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Something like this)
image.jpeg
(Ok moving on)

image.jpeg
"Umm...where the hell?" Senai said. "This dosent look like anywhere we're supposed to be..." Emi said.

"Where the shadow go?"

'What...' Light looked puzzled 'speak in sentences it's not like we are on some online rpg where we talk like this; "hi what do today we are" but in any case I have no clue where it is'

"Anyone questioning why I have a different persona other than Thanatos "

"I brought you all here." A voice in the distance said. "Who's there?!" Senai said, while everyone grabbed for their weapons. "You all are completly out of your league." A tall man with a black jacket and black shoes, with messy black hair. (He kinda looks like Izaya from Durarara)

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Emi said. "Didn't i already tell you? I brought you here, and if i brought you here, i mustve had a reason." The man said. "Which would be?" Senai said. "To test you, of course!" The man said, pulling out a pocket knife.

Nori sighs

'Bah,' He let out a small grunt 'like he doesn't,' he muttered 'Whatever lets get this over with you tell us your intentions because we beat you blah blah blah, can't we cut the middle man and skip to the last part of will we have to work harder?'

Nori sits down and watches the fight with Anubis

if it's not to late to join can i be in

if it's not to lat to join can i be in

(Yeah make an application an ill add you after this.)

"Hey, come on! You guys dont have to be so mean!" The man said while dodging the teams attacks. "Okay then, i see how it is. I guess its time to fight fire with fire!" A blue aura started to glow around the man, as he held his hand out. "Wait, dont tell me this guy has a-"

"PERSONA!" The man summoned his persona, Beelzebub.
image.png
"Beelzebub, wipe out the whole lot of 'em!" The man said. Beelzebub used a very powerful lightning spell, causing the party to drop to the floor. The man started to walk away. "Oh, and my name is Jin Taiyama. Nice meetin' ya!" He said as Jin walked away.

"Dammit..." Senai said as he started to black out...

May 8, 2016

7 days had passed since the group had met Jin, and everyone was still pretty beat up after what bad happened. The group had seemed in a bad mood while they met up at Le Place Cafe.

'Well?' Light was agitated 'Explain that! Or did you just run into a bump?' He began to mutter something 'Damn that bastar*'

"Light, shut up. We were all there, we saw what happened to us, were all depressed." Senai said.

"What was with that dude?" Mira asked

"I dont know, but this whole situation has me SERIOUSLY on edge." Emi said. "That guy was strong enough to take us out without lifting a finger. How can we possibly compare?" Senai said

'More importantly that persona of his... It's just too much!'

Nori hasn't talked for two days

"Beelzebub is a demon right? And he introduced himself and everything!" She took a sip of her coffee. "Either he's a cocky idiot or he knows we cant tell the cops about him without looking like we're nuts. All we can really say is that he's a sociopath or a psychopath."

'I think he was a little bit of both...' Lights words began drifting off 'I need to work harder to become stronger and defeat that...' He carried on muttering.

"So, where do we go from here? That Jin guy is just gonna go on a rampage if we dont do something about this..." Senai said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back