Persona Revelations

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't mad, I'm just Toxic, Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekek

Well, i hoped to get 7 or 8 peoples, but oh well. If anyone else wants to join they can

Reactions: 8150
Now, i guess.

----------

image.jpeg
"Huh? Where am i?" The boy said. "You are in whats known as the Velvet Room." A voice said. The boy could only hear the voice, and it sounded female. "Let me ask you. Do you know your name?" The voice said. "...my name...is Senai. That is my name." The boy said.

"Then Senai, i wish to you the best of luck on your journey." The room started to fade from the boys vision. He woke up in his schools cafeteria, talking to his friends. Senai had been telling them about the wierd dreams he had been having, but none of them had believed him.

"Ugh, i just had another one of those dreams. Im telling you guys, it might be something important." Senai said.

Nori Is just Sitting there Silently

Cal tilted his head up " and I'll tell you the same thing SHUT UP THERE DREAMS NOT IMPORTANT!

"Cal..." Nori Says Quietly.

"YOU SHUT UP YOUR BEING TO LOUD" Nori Says Really loud

WHAT Cal glared at Noir. Cal put his head down and staird at his burger

Nori Gets a Call from his dad. "Guys I got to go... Doctors Appointment" Nori says To His Friends

Last edited:
Cal started to twril something in between his fingers

"Cmon guys, calm down?" Senai said as he stepped between Cal and Nori

As nori walks out he gets a Text Showing a picture of a corpse."Uh oh" Nori says to himself as his Eyes turn red.

(Naoto is my name not cal sorry )

What? Naoto walks over * face goes pale* wh what happened

"Uh um... " Nori Doesn't know what to say. *he shuts his phone off'

Who is it Naoto said with some discomfort

"I don't know..." Nori Says Confused

Naoto stops twirling the object in his hands it was a dagger

(Lol)
"Huh. Lemme see that." Senai said. "Maybe this has something to do with the dream i had." Senai said, then Naoto hit him in the back of the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back