Persona Revelations

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gime that he says while taking the dagger

"Look, maybe its just some dude pulling a prank. Just ignore it." Senai said.

The school bell rang, and the school dismissed with its students heading home. Senai and his group of friends passed an alleyway with an eerie light and went to check it out. It was a door with a deep crimson glow coming from the borders. "Umm..." Senai said, backing away.

Nori sees the Dagger and He Grabs Something on his back, now he has a Two long swords in his hands

"Wait, what the?" Senai felt his back get heavier and felt a sword on his back.

Nori Has the Swords to Naoto's Throat

"Are you two seriously gonna fight here?" Senai said.

Nori's eyes are Blood red. his Swords are being covered in blood even though there is no Cuts on Naoto or Nori (Is Persona an Anime Movie or a Show?)

(There was a few persona 3 movies and a persona 4 anime)

(Look like I'm too late)

(You can join @Earth2543 we need more persona users anyway)

(Maybe, after I finish downloading Person 3 and see how the persona thing and whatnot work)

"Now guys how about instead of fighting each other we worry about the door that isn't connected to a building?" Mira honestly wanted to physically break up the fight, it's the only sure-fire way to get Naoto and Nori to stay calm. Except normally only Naoto has a weapon, she's been meaning to say something about that but no one important been stabbed yet.
"Naoto-kun, Nori-kun, doesn't that seem like fun, who knows what sort of violent things are in there?" Appeal to their violent natures that usually works.

(Oh i forgot. Were doing the persona 4 thing where you have to beat your shadow to get your persona. But obviously not the main character :p)

"Ugh." Senai said, then turned to the door. He put his hand on the knob, and was started to be pulled into the darkness of the door. "H-Holy crap!" Senai grabbed Nori by his wrist, and everyone started to grab onto each other as they started to get pulled in to the darkness.

image.jpeg

The group appeared in an Edo-styled castle, in front of a zen garden. Everyone could sense the extreme hostility in the air. "Where in the hell...?" Senai said.

(The mechanics is still the dame, right? And do we play as the actual character or OC?)

(OC)

'What the hell STOP FRICKIN TOUCHING ME!' Light could feel hands on his back

Chills go up nori's spine " where are we?" Nori says really confused, his eyes are back to normal,he realises that he has his swords out."did I go a little bit insane?" Nori asks the group

Last edited:
You know it was your fault for doing this Naoto said pointing at Nori

"Doing what" nori asks

Nori's eyes turn red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back