Pitfall Seeds - Gotta Hate Em

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
So, anyone ever fallen prey to a pitfall seed? Annoying right? What are your thoughts on these little contraptions? Do you use them as pranks?

I was tempted to make a minefield out of my town once but I realized it wouldn't work due the pathways that you can't dig into. :p

Yeah, I've fallen into a pitfall seed before, not fun. But it is fun when you use it to prank someone. Like last week, I went to Onett's town, and I buried a pitfall seed in the front of his house, then, when he came out, he fell in it. It was pretty funny.

Reactions: MercuryBitt
I used it once. I buried it in front of my neighbor's house. In the end, I fell in it, lol.

Reactions: Ackattack2823, MercuryBitt and ErixSan
I must be an exception then. I have grown to like them. I purposely walk on them. I just like seeing my doll struggle and getting slightly angry. You can get funny snapshots too.

I also like them to prank certain neighbours I don't like.

Reactions: Nayda, Matthew and Marc
Yeah, like Corey said, he once trapped me in one... But I did manage to get him back a week later, ha ha! Anyways, I think pitfall seeds are a pretty cool item in the Animal Crossing games.

Reactions: Kaynil and Matthew
i use them to get villagers i want to move. once i buried like 10 all around a villager iand he just kept falling in them.lol then she moved 2 days later.

Reactions: 423 and xXAwesomeDudeXx
When I visit a friends town I like to bury a few random pitfall seeds and play sort of a hide and seek - 5 minutes to find all the pitfall seeds or something like that. It's fun.

i use them to get villagers i want to move. once i buried like 10 all around a villager iand he just kept falling in them.lol then she moved 2 days later.
Hahaha...

I wish the Pitfall seeds would sell for more than 10 Bells but I have never thought of pranking someone with them... I always fall in them and they are really annoying. -_- You better watch out or I will come and bury pitfall seeds outside your house (smirk)

Reactions: 3dsatackman
There's a new type of pitfall seed in AC:NL; the Tricky Pitfall seed. I'm not really sure what makes it differ from a regular pitfall seed, though.

There's a new type of pitfall seed in AC:NL; the Tricky Pitfall seed. I'm not really sure what makes it differ from a regular pitfall seed, though.
Seriously??? When was it added and where can you get it? What is the point anyway if all it can do is have the word Tricky in it... Have you ever tried/stepped/ran over one before?

Seriously??? When was it added and where can you get it? What is the point anyway if all it can do is have the word Tricky in it... Have you ever tried/stepped/ran over one before?

the tricky pitfalls are harder to see there is a smaller star and when you fall in to them you stay in them longer.

Well, based on my experience, I know that you can sometimes find it in the Lost and Found. I've never actually fell in one before, but if I can find another one, I'll try.

the tricky pitfalls are harder to see there is a smaller star and when you fall in to them you stay in them longer.
Oh okay... How much do they sell for?

Well, based on my experience, I know that you can sometimes find it in the Lost and Found. I've never actually fell in one before, but if I can find another one, I'll try.
What is the Lost and Found? Is it supposed to be in Animal Crossing: New Leaf... And I made a parody in my head with pitfall seeds:

(Early Pokemon theme tune)
Pitfall seeds. In an Animal Crossing Wo-
Animal Crossing World!
I wanna be, the greatest master of them all!
Gotta hate em all. Gotta hate em all
PITFALL SEEDS.

So, anyone ever fallen prey to a pitfall seed? Annoying right? What are your thoughts on these little contraptions? Do you use them as pranks?

I only despise pitfalls when I'm on a balloon hunt tour. I always try to get a super high score in the tour, but those pitfalls can get in the way of that, ESPECIALLY when they're hidden behind trees. -.-

The Lost and Found has been in all Animal Crossing games.

its the police

its the police

...aaaand the lost and found. It's like a two for one deal, except the deal is made out of a building and you can take whatever turns up within it lol.

And you can also ask Copper or Booker what's going on in your town. It's actually kind of helpful. I have the Modern Police Station, and when I talk to Copper and he says "There's a storm coming, it may cause foreign objects to wash up on shore"; or something along those lines anyway, I know that Gulliver's washed up on my beach, for example.

Wait-what?! They sell for bells? I thought they were considered as trash, and threw them in my trash can!
Shoot...

Back