Pitfall Seeds - Gotta Hate Em

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
. When I dig up fossils, I sometimes dig up pitfall seeds :mad: hate those things!
That's one of the most annoying things xD

I think pitfall seeds are fun to prank people with. I don't really use them though and just sell them at re-tail. I don't usually dig them up and purposely fall in them :p I only find them annoying when I'm doing a slingshot tour and fall into them the entire time. ;-;

I have a love hate relationship with Pitfalls. I love them because I can prank the townsfolk, yes it's mean but I love seeing them fall into the pitfalls. But I hate them when I'm looking for fossils or Gyroids and i dig them up.

Yeah... Pitfall seeds are pretty annoying. Specially on Tortimer's Island when you are running around trying to complete a tour! It is kind of fun running around my town and laughing at all of the Islanders who decide to fall into the pits i dig in front of their houses... :D
I feel evil. :jawdrop::love:

I rarely fall into them because I dig up a spot just to keep safe. I do love pranking villagers with them. I also love when they walk into one I didn't place. I do miss the pranks because I adore all of my current villagers.

Back