Pitfall Seeds - Gotta Hate Em

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I dug up a Pitfall seed, when I heard Paula was moving out of my town, I did it for fun, I saved before, she got really angry, and called me annoying, lol. I'm happy I did that, she was plotting to leave anyways.

lol i have done that before they move and they get realy mad. but if u use laugh after they fall then they are so mad . also i got a tricky pitfall which is just a smaller star.

I don't like pitfalls at all. They are so annoying and you have to wiggle your way out of them and it takes forever. I have used pitfalls as panks before but it didn't work out because I kept falling in it.

They annoy me immensly when I fall into them, but they're fun to prank the animals with.

I hate falling into pitfalls, but I love pranking friends with them. I was visiting a friend's house a couple of weeks ago, and I surrounded their house with pitfalls while they were inside getting some tools out of their dresser. I was so satisfied with his reaction. :)

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
Yup, pitfall seeds are annoying. You bury oneand you end up land ing on it all the time. Till one day my cousin came to my house with his AC:NL. I invited him to my tow. He went to my room, I planted pitfall seeds and he fell in 3 of them. I fell on the rest:dead:

It's fun using them on other people, as the above posts have said, but not when I fall into one myself xD They're hilarious for jokes though. I just plant them outside of people's houses just to do it, and I laugh. Weird how people don't like you after you laugh at them while they're stuck in a pitfall. Hm. .-.

I love the pitfall seeds :D I like falling in them :3

I kinda run into them on purpose. Its fun and annoying at the same time. Running into them saves me time when I am hunting for fossils. I just run over the crack and if I dont fall in, I dig it up. They are worthless. Only 10 bells .-. Good for pulling pranks on your neighbors, but they end up being mad at you.

Reactions: 3391
i actually have a tricky pitfall seed in my basement that i'm doing "research" on :p

no lies when I used to play animal crossing on the gamecube I loved pifalls and still love them now just to walk in

no lies when I used to play animal crossing on the gamecube I loved pifalls and still love them now just to walk in
Can you explain to me why you like walking into Pitfalls? The only thing I feel when I walk into a Pitfall is pure frustration for falling for the joke. I wouldn't wish Pitfalls on my worst neighbors to be honest!

I love pitfalls. They make me forget what I'm doing. I usually don't even care if I run over cracks in the ground, so I usually fall into pitfalls being ignorant and all :p

I hate pitfall seeds. I once collected a lot of them in my wardrobe and then buried them for a prank. I buried a lot of them in a small area on which I walk a lot. I fell in all of them eventually and it was a total waste of time getting out of them.

Pitfall seeds are really annoying..However they have their uses. I rarely sell them. Instead I surround my villagers houses with them and watch them fall and flap their arms about. Or sometimes my villagers TRADE my pitfall seeds for furniture..But, i mainly use them to trick and prank my villagers and friends.What a nice mayor I am! :)

I tried to bury it by the mini bridge. And one of my villager (Portia) step on it and she fell in it. She was soooo mad at me for like 1 full minute. I don't if that would be a no-no since I do love her as a villager pup. I wish she wouldn't go away. :p

I love when I fall into a pitfall seed next to a villager and they start freaking out, I can't help but laugh. But I hate when I'm digging up fossils and run over them by accident/testing to see if it is a pitfall seed ;-; or digging them up.. because that means I have put them back and walk over it (Easy way for me to get rid of them) or if I'm testing that it's a pitfall seed, I still fall in e.e

Can you explain to me why you like walking into Pitfalls? The only thing I feel when I walk into a Pitfall is pure frustration for falling for the joke. I wouldn't wish Pitfalls on my worst neighbors to be honest!
Well I don't know why I do like them so much maybe it's cause I like the sense of adventure

You have to hate those things!!! At times I just walk along the place and suddenly, I just fall into the whole, and I havn't searched up any way to get out of them, I just keep pressing B, lol :p, not even sure if thats what your supposed to do. When I dig up fossils, I sometimes dig up pitfall seeds :mad: hate those things!

You have to hate those things!!! At times I just walk along the place and suddenly, I just fall into the whole, and I havn't searched up any way to get out of them, I just keep pressing B, lol :p, not even sure if thats what your supposed to do. When I dig up fossils, I sometimes dig up pitfall seeds :mad: hate those things!
And that's what I love about them

Back