• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroBlast

ZeroBlast

The Swordsman
Towns Folk
Hey. I just thought of holding a contest for people that are new to 3ds pedia. I will be giving 40 pc to the winner. I may make it higher later on. Here are the rules. If someone wants to donate pc the defiantly can. If your confused about something you can leave a question. (IT IS NOW TOO LATE TO ENTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
To Enter:

• You must be new. You have had to been registered for 1 month or less. If you have been registered longer than 1 month you will not qualify.
  • You must have less than 50 pc to qualify.
  • If you want to post for fun you can. Just put the fact that your not entering the contest in your post.
What To Do:
  • Post a comment of the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.
  • After 2 weeks I will have everyone that entered vote by liking their comment.
  • The 2 weeks start when there is one person entering the contest.
  • I will give everyone 1 week to vote. If everybody votes before then I will count them up sooner.
Voting:
  • You can vote for three people. You cannot vote for yourself. You cannot vote for the same person twice. Any votes to me will not count.
  • Make a post with the three people you voted for. If you can't vote for someone I will tell you. If you want to re vote before the 1 week passes you can. You have to re vote before everyone votes.
  • I will start a conversation with five participants in each and you will post your votes in there.
  • If you don't qualify for the contest and you vote those votes won't count.
  • IF YOU VOTE FOR YOURSELF YOU WILL LOSE ONE VOTE AND HAVE A VOTE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU AND I WILL GIVE IT TO THE PERSON IN LAST PLACE! IF YOU DO IT TWICE YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!
  • If you vote for the same person twice I will give you a warning. If you don't edit it within 24 hours I will give you another warning. If you don't fix it within another 24 hours you will be disqualified!!!
Winning:
  • You will win if you have the most votes. The winner gets 40 pc (May change later on)
  • I will send the winner a Private message saying they won.
  • If there is a tie between two or more people I will have them pick a number between 1-100. The one that is closest without going above wins.
Donating (Optional):
  • If you donate pc to the contest send me the amount of pc you want to donate to me. Send me a pm telling me how much you are donating. I will update the amount if someone donates.
Hope you have fun! Can't wait to read all of your responses! IF YOU LEAVE AN OFFENSIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

The funniest thing that has happened to me was when I went suit shopping with my mom. My mom is one of those people that have you try on clothes then after you have tried on whatever she gets like 8 more shirts, pairs of pants, etc. Going clothes shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. So we went to goodwill and I was not happy that I had to go suit shopping. So we look at a suit and it was very cheap. There was no size though so we didn't know if it would be big enough. So I try it on and it fit PERFECTLY!!!!!! I swear that should have been a world record! So I went through the rest of the shopping without trying on any clothes. THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!
You can no longer enter!!!!!

If I spelled your name wrong tell me and I will fix it. If I didn't put you in the list and you think you entered tell me.
Participants:
  • stealthblackbird
  • Um Hi
  • chuck705
  • crystalites
  • DeathDragon
  • Semajriah
  • j.v.flows
  • Kilager25
  • SpeedR8cer5
  • Caestra818
  • immy7372
  • TheCheesyNuke
  • IAMPOOR
  • Blue_Hutchins
  • Player 2.0
  • MegaTrainer13579
  • sonic_the_hedgehog1985
  • Daphne
  • (1quique1)
  • KEWYoda
  • Ste@m
  • DonJon9988
  • Largoe818
  • Tessa pancakes
  • Drayer
  • TunaMelt
  • Hoppingfrog
  • bbgun525
  • kamik_gamer
  • Herooftime252
  • ToxicMinerFTW
  • MasterPorky
  • Max318
  • Gonut2000
  • rexgratia
  • yvangelion
  • ashpikachu
  • Ilosteyes
  • royal2345
  • darkgamer
  • Makapaka_90
  • RobertsonR11
  • GamerCat
  • shanic132
  • Pikachu22
  • TheSolemn1
  • ClassificationX
  • thecoolkid55
  • J-Ray
  • Nextgen1
  • xkeksasx
  • dragonalucard23
I will announce the winner! If you don't care don't read any further.
The winner is...
@SpeedR8cer5

If you are curious about how many votes you got just ask me and I will look for you. If you don't want other people to know what your score is just send me a pm. Thank you everyone for entering and thanks to the people that helped me tweak the rules a bit. Hope you enjoyed reading everyone's stories. Have a great day!

Last edited:
Reactions: PersonSP and Hikki
LOLOLOL You should edit the rules cause technically I could join if I spent 6 PC according ot the rules XD

I know but you should put less than 50 PC or such because when I had 50 PC I definely didn't feel just a newmbie because I had over 25+ and according to adopt a newbie project, at that time I could adopt one

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: blinboy
Wow this is a really kind thing of you :) . Wish I could have joined but I was on a earning spree in the last few weeks :giggle:

Wow this is a really kind thing of you :) . Wish I could have joined but I was on a earning spree in the last few weeks :giggle:
If you want to post for fun you can. Just say that you're not entering in your post.

So tempted to donate!!!! I probably will after I earn 6 more PC then will give it you.

Reactions: ZeroBlast
Yup. I will give you 8 PC instead so you can put up an ad box. :p

Reactions: ZeroBlast
You're welcome! No thanks is that not the point of donating?

Hey. I just thought of holding a contest for people that are new to 3ds pedia. I will be giving 10 pc to the winner. I may make it higher later on. Here are the rules. If someone wants to donate pc the defiantly can. If your confused about something you can leave a question.
To Enter:
  • You must be new. You have had to been registered for less than a year. If you have been registered longer than 3 months you will not qualify.
  • You must have less than 50 pc to qualify.
  • If you want to post fro fun you can. Just put the fact that your not entering the contest in your post.
What To Do:
  • Post a comment of the funniest thing that has ever happened to you.
  • After 2 weeks I will have everyone that entered vote by liking their comment.
Voting:
  • You can vote for three people. You cannot vote for yourself. You cannot vote for the same person twice. Any votes to me will not count.
  • Make a post with the three people you voted for. If you can't vote for someone I will tell you.
  • If you don't qualify for the contest and you vote those votes won't count.
Winning:
  • You will win if you have the most votes. The winner gets 10 pc (May change later on)
  • I will send the winner a Private message saying they won.
  • If there is a tie between two or more people I will have them pick a number between 1-100. The one that is closest without going above wins.
Donating (Optional):
  • If you donate pc to the contest send me the amount of pc you want to donate to me. Send me a pm telling me how much you are donating. I will update the amount if someone donates.
Hope you have fun! Can't wait to read all of your responses! IF YOU LEAVE AN OFFENSIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!!!

The funniest thing that has happened to me was when I went suit shopping with my mom. My mom is one of those people that have you try on clothes then after you have tried on whatever she gets like 8 more shirts, pairs of pants, etc. Going clothes shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. So we went to goodwill and I was not happy that I had to go suit shopping. So we look at a suit and it was very cheap. There was no size though so we didn't know if it would be big enough. So I try it on and it fit PERFECTLY!!!!!! I swear that should have been a world record! So I went through the rest of the shopping without trying on any clothes. THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!

Sorry one thing I forgot. The 2 weeks to enter start with the first person entering the contest posts (NOT ME!)
Great idea! I'll donate 10 pc. Maybe you should change the limit from less than 3 months to just 1 month because most people are well settled in after a month. ;)

Reactions: superpokemonbros and ZeroBlast
i have olny bin on for 10 days

i have olny bin on for 10 days
Well then you can compete! As the thread states; post your funniest story. :)

I've only been here for 3 weeks but obviously the 50 PC rule eliminated me. :giggle: anyway, this is an awesome contest! :cat:

I've only been here for 3 weeks but obviously the 50 PC rule eliminated me. :giggle: anyway, this is an awesome contest! :cat:
If you still want to post you can. Although I can't enter you into the contest. Sorry :(

? How so many PC

? How so many PC
That's what I'm wondering! HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT!!!!!! And from just 3 weeks to! How did you do that!?

Lol I just posted a lot for like a week. I was averaging 100-200 PC a day. I've also got 400 more coming from an auction that I hosted. :cat:

Reactions: TheSolemn1
... what auction was it?

Reactions: Daphne
Mewtwo 3DS code for Smash.

Reactions: Daphne
I tried to do a barrelroll and fell :dead:

Reactions: KingHenry, ZeroBlast and stealthblackbird
I fell down three steps of stairs which broke and dislocated my two little toes on my right foot. My mom said, "STOP MOVING YOUR LITTLE TOES!" then I said, "I'M NOT DOING THAT!"

Reactions: KingHenry, SpeedR8cer5, Daphne and 2 others
I will add votes as more people comment
1. Um Hi
2. SpeedR8cer5
3.---------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back