Closed Play Coins For Newbies

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am the father of 6 children, my oldest is 28 and my youngest is 7. A few years ago my wife took my oldest to take her drivers license test. I was getting ready for a board meeting at my job and my youngest was sick and throwing up at the time. So I am trying to get my clothes ironed and breakfast made when my 7 year old calls for my to come help her. I hang my clothes up in the closet in our bedroom that I share with my wife. After getting everything settled with my daughter I get myself dressed and grab my breakfast and head to work. I get to work early and head to my office to prepare for the board meeting, and about an hour after I get there my wife and oldest daughter stop by to surprise me and tell me that she passed the driver test and had her license. I stood up to give my daughter a hug, and my wife busted out laughing and fell down on the floor pointing at my pants. Which I just realized were her pants which were several inches too short....(I am 5'11" and my wife is 5'2") so yeah! I had on some serious floods.....fortunately my wife had 20 minutes to run to our house and bring me my correct pants before I really made a fool of myself in the board meeting.

Reactions: TheSolemn1, Player 2.0, ZeroBlast and 3 others
So I am the father of 6 children, my oldest is 28 and my youngest is 7. A few years ago my wife took my oldest to take her drivers license test. I was getting ready for a board meeting at my job and my youngest was sick and throwing up at the time. So I am trying to get my clothes ironed and breakfast made when my 7 year old calls for my to come help her. I hang my clothes up in the closet in our bedroom that I share with my wife. After getting everything settled with my daughter I get myself dressed and grab my breakfast and head to work. I get to work early and head to my office to prepare for the board meeting, and about an hour after I get there my wife and oldest daughter stop by to surprise me and tell me that she passed the driver test and had her license. I stood up to give my daughter a hug, and my wife busted out laughing and fell down on the floor pointing at my pants. Which I just realized were her pants which were several inches too short....(I am 5'11" and my wife is 5'2") so yeah! I had on some serious floods.....fortunately my wife had 20 minutes to run to our house and bring me my correct pants before I really made a fool of myself in the board meeting.
that is so funny! XD

Thanks once I got over being embarrassed I laughed as well.

welp

well i eat ice cream wonc or a slush in i pooped out green in i was lafing

Reactions: ZeroBlast
I want pc

I triee

I fell down three steps of stairs which broke and dislocated my two little toes on my right foot. My mom said, "STOP MOVING YOUR LITTLE TOES!" then I said, "I'M NOT DOING THAT!"
LOL. That must have really hurt.

I did a mlg 360 noscope on a trampoline and my cat jumped on me bit my butt and I hit my head on the table

I drank alot of Soda and had a non-stop laughing moment and kept laughing because my friends and sister were giving me a weird look and i ended crying from laughing so much. :rotfl:

*quickly spends play coins*

i snes soda out wen i lafe

This is Serious, it really happened to me. When I was younger, I had to get a Needle. I was very scared of them. I can get them fine now, but what happened was quite funny to the people who were watching me. I was the only person in the library, and the Nurse was having a hard time trying to get me to take the Needle. I screamed when she tried to put it in to me, making her drop it. Everybody came in and laughed at me, which was everybody in the school. Soimeone talked about it and I was laughed at for a very long time. I was called the "Crying Needle Kid" child sadly. Here's a story to make you laugh!

One time paints fell off in school

that cool not so cool

So I was walking along outside at school a couple years ago and saw some girls and guys I knew walking along up the main entry way , so I tried to impress and surprise them with my (nonexistant) parcore skills, I came around the corner, jumped not far enough and hit right where it REALLY hurts and fell down right in front of them, little did I realize they were filming for a class project... watched it in class a week later. still hurting inside today. true story.

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5
Uh can I enter the contest or is it too late?

aw

yes if you onley bin on this month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back