Closed Play Coins For Newbies

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
you just have to post here, you dont have to ask to be part of it all.

Since I won't use my PC, I'm donating 55 PC to the prize. (already sent to @ZeroBlast)
No it's fine I don't need any more.

That sounds pretty cool what made you want to give them away besides not usingyour pc

That sounds pretty cool what made you want to give them away besides not usingyour pc
I don't really know. I guess I thought I wasn't going to use them so I decided to give them away. I started with only ten though. For the other 30 people donated.

I don't really know. I guess I thought I wasn't going to use them so I decided to give them away. I started with only ten though. For the other 30 people donated.
Thats cool u have animal crossing!

ohh ok cool what games u have i have a wiiu and a 3ds my games are pokemon alpha sapphire and animal crossing and for the wii u i have zombi u super mario u and wind waker and a couple more .

I have a 3ds. I have Kingdom Hearts 3D, Paper mario sticker star, and sonic lost world. I'm hoping to get kid icarus: uprising soon.

i cant wait for zelda wii u

Are the results gonna be out anytime soon? :p It feels like a long time ago since I entered into this xD

Are the results gonna be out anytime soon? :p It feels like a long time ago since I entered into this xD
I already posted the results with the rules.

I already posted the results with the rules.

Oh xD sorry I didn't see! I requested access to see how many votes I got btw.

You can't get access through the link? Sorry I will look it up. You got 2 votes. You probably would have had more but nobody voted in the extra 10 days I gave them.

By the way is the ad for the contest still up? I have people trying to enter after we voted.

xD 2! I don't really mind, congrats to SpeedR8cer! Yes the ad is still up, you should ask them to take it down.

xD 2! I don't really mind, congrats to SpeedR8cer! Yes the ad is still up, you should ask them to take it down.
Thanks. Yeah I closed it on my page a while ago so I didn't know. I'll ask them about it.

Last edited:
I'm probably too late :(

I'm probably too late :(
Yeah sorry:(. The contest ended about a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back