Spin Off Pokémon Shuffle

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Are you going to get Pokémon Shuffle

• Nope, too cute/too much of a rip-off. Not worth my sd-card space.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wow how did you get there so fast
Dunno, just winning I suppose. And I spent all my free crystals on new lives.

I'm on Stage 81 but I'm trying to get Expert Pokemon and whatnot, so I've stopped a little on the main game. I went back and got Cubone to try and get Rotom-Electric and Zapdos, then I went and caught Rotom-Ice (the daily Pokemon), and I got a Miltank. Now I'm on Meowstic. :cat:

I've caught all the pokes up to level 90 except for Zoroa, Charmeleon and Grovyle. I caught all the event pokes so far plus Absol from the expert challenges.

I have Absol and Mew, but I'm not going back to get all the Pokemon until I clear all levels or unless I really need them for others, which I have done a little bit. I've beaten Rotom-Electric and Lucario but never caught. :/

I went and got Mew too but didn't really look into Expert challenges yet. I'll have to backtrack a little bit for 2 or 3 pokes I think, but they are usually quite easy to ctach so far, but I'm not too far yet either...

Downloaded it and love it! Will try to find more time to play :D
I'm just up to Mega pokemon though (I forgot its name, the pink fat cute one lol).

Reactions: PersonSP and 18
Downloaded it and love it! Will try to find more time to play :D
I'm just up to Mega pokemon though (I forgot its name, the pink fat cute one lol).
I believe you mean Audino :p

This is so much fun I could play for days which I am, already on level 53

Reactions: PersonSP
I got the game the other day and I really like it! I generally enjoy jewel/puzzle type games and one with a Pokemon twist is even better! I hate that you can run out of hearts and have to wait to play a stage (I'm not using real money to buy in-game stuff). :p

no 3D is a disappointment to say the least. ;_;

I got the game the other day and I really like it! I generally enjoy jewel/puzzle type games and one with a Pokemon twist is even better! I hate that you can run out of hearts and have to wait to play a stage (I'm not using real money to buy in-game stuff). :p

no 3D is a disappointment to say the least. ;_;
I did have 3D at the Mew stage! No idea why it only worked there and since I only played it one time I don't know whether this always happens or just the first time you play the stage. It was also before the second update (v1.1 it was) so maybe it doesn't work anymore in v1.2? But the game doesn't really need 3D. It's a simple (but good looking) graphic style puzzler game. It's not an action game or something meant to wow you with graphics so I'm fine without 3D.

Reactions: Mikaya and 18
I didn't catch half of the Rotom's on the special stage and I'm at stage 30. Saved my crystals and play 1-2 times a day currently. Kinda sucks that catching pokemon is a luck thing, because the difference between 15% and 60% is minimal according to the developers. Probably a "buy Great Balls now!" thing, to be honest.

Reactions: Mikaya
Can't catch Charizard have tried over 20 times! and one time i had 92% >< (using mega start, free complexity -1 and great ball)

Besides that really liking the game and now Charizard is my grinder for my water and rock Pokemon till i catch it

Can't catch Charizard have tried over 20 times! and one time i had 92% >< (using mega start, free complexity -1 and great ball)

Besides that really liking the game and now Charizard is my grinder for my water and rock Pokemon till i catch it
You just have serious bad luck. But you can keep training on it even after you catch it.

Back