Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (NA/EU)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already sent the email. :) waiting for 24 december..

Okay just sent mine! Took me all day
Good luck everyone and thank u 3DS Pedia for doing this!

Hopefully i´m in now, good luck everybody :)

I wish everyonehere some good luck!I'm most likely going to lose, because I have a very bad habit of losing contests.

Already sent my answers :D good luck everyone!

Good luck to you as well:thumbsup:

Good luck to you all! *i hope I win*

Good luck to you too

Im going to participate, but if I win, I would have to buy a New sd card because mine is already full.

@Marc Me and my little Brother collects games together. That also means that every game I buy, is also his game, and vice versa. Yesterday, I bought Smash Wii U, and he bought alpha Sapphire. Since I can use his copy of AS as my own copy, is the another game offer available to me?

Then good luck

I have entered @Marc I hope you like my email.

Well, good luck to everybody, as I said in the teaser thread, I won't be joining, but good luck anyway!
(And you'd better pick AS! :sneaky:, or if you already have one of those games, pick Persona Q :panda:)

Reactions: PersonSP
I've sent my email. Thank you for hosting this giveaway, and also good luck to everyone :)

@Marc Me and my little Brother collects games together. That also means that every game I buy, is also his game, and vice versa. Yesterday, I bought Smash Wii U, and he bought alpha Sapphire. Since I can use his copy of AS as my own copy, is the another game offer available to me?
Yes but please note it in the email when sending it.

Yes but please note it in the email when sending it.
Thank you :). Im sending the email tomorrow i think

I have to send my email again @Marc ?

I have to send my email again @Marc ?
Why? If you've sent it already, there is no need to send it again.

Why? If you've sent it already, there is no need to send it again.
Because of the post rule i didn´t saw in the beginning, but i think i´m in

I've sent it @Marc
Good luck everyone :D
PS. @Marc kudos to you for ending the contest on Christmas Eve, very Santa-ish of you lol

I accidentally sent a draft of the email as I was typing it, so you will get two emails from me. Please just ignore the incomplete one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back