Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire Giveaway (NA/EU)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally sent a draft of the email as I was typing it, so you will get two emails from me. Please just ignore the incomplete one.
No worries, I deleted it. You need to have at least 10 posts under your post count before December 24th to be eligible btw.

@Marc I have a question, I sent my entry in a Microsoft Word archive... there's no problem with it?

@Marc I have a question, I sent my entry in a Microsoft Word archive... there's no problem with it?
No problem.

Reactions: GeanRossi
I have emailed in my answers. Good luck everyone

I sent my e-mail entry! I hope whoever wins has fun with the game! :D

Sent email. GL everyone. :)

I have emailed in my answers. Good luck everyone
You need 10 posts from forums that count post count or your email will not count, sorry =/

Sent an email

@Marc: Just sent an email with my entry. Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone, who participated, may the odds be forever in your favor. ^-^!

I tried but it did not work!! :(

Any day before I announce the winner.
I sended you a first draft sorry you dont need to read it its incomplete it only has the reason why i want the game so bad.

Okay! I'm on my way. Will notice you when I have finished. And really great giveaway! I hope I have a chance. XD
But first will email you to get a chance.

Is it just 10 posts or 10 quality posts?

mailed!

I have send you my Email PS: Sorry for my bad English in the E-Mail I'm Austrian

I sent my entry! It has become quite long but I hope it is worth reading still.:) Good luck to you all and may one of us get an awesome game.:D

I sent mine too.

Oh no,it turns out my sd card size is too small for aLohan sapphire! Can i switch games to Kirby triple deluxe instead?

It's in 24 more days! Good luck everyone, and have a merry Christmas eve!

Reactions: gnmmarechal
I emailed you good luck to everyone.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back