• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
Ritardando

Ritardando

I have a heart of gold & a soul of silver
Towns Folk
please rp pokemon wit me!!!

I'll do it, I love Pokémon roleplays! :p

yay ohhh kay you be what ever oneyou like, you tat it too olsy?

Me start it? Okay...I'll try, I'm not good with starting things but I'll try :confused:.

It was a brilliant Saturday morning, fluffy white clouds floated lazily in the bright blue sky only moving when the wind gave them a push.

Below the sleepy sky was a bustling town known to the humans of the world as Crimson Town. Trainers, Breeders, Coordinators, Gym Leaders and etc alike all hail from there.

Rushing past the townsfolk, dashing into an alleyway was a streak of silver and white.

"GRRR...where did he go!? Where is he?" barked an angry Houndoom.

"I don't know Alpha...maybe he was caught?" Squeaks a Houndour.

"Tsk. Who would catch a broken and useless Pokémon? The real question is how does he move so fast?"

The pack gave up and left, the Pokémon they were chasing was an Eevee. The Pokémon poked its head out from behind trash can sighing when he noticed the coast was clear.

Reactions: Ahmad faad
:confused::eek:

youre story is realy good

Olay Mt turb

a Growlithe ran up to the bullY pokemon and growls "hey stop being mean youre a meany and that's not nice" he parks as he gives a mean sstare.

Last edited by a moderator:
{Thanks :p}

The Eevee cowered behind the trash once again he was so close to escaping but his chances were now shot. Who was this Pokémon? And was he challenging the towns bully?

Houndoom smirked and stomped forward to the other Pokémon "Who are you? I ain't seen ya before." he spat sending flames from his mouth.

His pack stood behind him as they approached the Puppy Pokémon.

growlithe growls 'i'm snaps a member of the advintorers guild and i stop bad pokemon like yoy!'

snaps growl as he dteps forward to thr otther gire type and glares

However, Growlthe was no match for the Houndours, being battered and beat up. When Eevee seen the battle wasn't in his favor he leaped into one of the trash cans, but inside the trash can was a small, round, colorful ball on it marked: Houndoomite. Right next to it was a large blue stone that glowed in the darkness of the can marked: Water Stone.......

Snaps cries as he lays on the floor his body hurtings from the datk moves 'why cant dhey jus use fire moves' he wimpsers he had to save eevee beacause he herd him yelp.

Eevee panicked kicking backwards toppling the trash can over sending him and the can onto its side. The contents spilled out onto the ground as he leaps on top of the bin, the water stone could be heard thumping as the bin rolled slightly. "That was close...I almost became my big brother..." he said.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw a small orb rolling toward Houndoom "Wait is that!? No! Oh no!"

Houndoom heard the plight of the Eevee and noticed the Houndoomite and grins. Placing his paw on it the Pokémon mega evolves!

Eevee tryed to run away, but the Mega Houndoom was so intimidating he couldn't run.
"Ha ha!" the Houndoor laughed. "I've got you now!"

Sky was cheerfully walking by. She had just gotten her 7th gym badge... Only 1 more until she was qualified to challenge the Pokemon League! "Thanks, Mizu! I wouldn't have been able to win that badge if it wasn't for you." She said to her Milotic with a smile. Mizu beamed at the compliment.

"Hey, Mizu, don't start thinking that you're any better than me," growled Gale the absol.
"Oh, be quiet. You're just jealous," Mizu retorted.

The Crimson Town badge was the last badge that she needed. "I don't think a have any type advantage in this gym..." She muttered to herself. Suddenly she saw in the Alleyway, a pack of Houndour and.. A mega Houndoom?

"How did it mega evolve? It doesn't look like it belongs to a trainer..."

Curious, she got closer. She had her Pokemon with her, anyway. But when she got closer, she saw standing up to them a beat-up, tiny Growlithe. Despite being outnumbered and weaker, it was still standing up to them. Why? Sky wondered.

But no matter what she had to help it. So she ran up. "Let's go, Mizu!"

snaps swallowed because he was scared he wants to help eevee but he new he couldnt win. he turns away but he saw a trainer and ran to her barking for help he was sared of the Houndoom and hisfriends

"Mizu! Use-" she was about to say Surf so that it would hit the whole pack.. but she couldn't do that because it would hurt Eevee and Growlithe too. "Use Water Pulse! Go for Houndoom!" It was a weaker move but would have to do.

The Mega Houndoom countered with dark pulse not only stopping water pulse but kept going until it hit Mizu. Mizu fainted instantly...

"What??" Sky exclaimed. "Mizu, Gale, return!" She brought her Pokemon back into the pokeballs, scooped up Eevee and Growlithe, then ran.

Azura was on his way to the Pokemon center when he heard the battle and saw sky sprint past "huh wonder what that was ..." notices mega Houndoom " well this is interesting. n-n-nice Houndoom" wonders why he had to end up in this situation

Sky arrived at the Pokemon Center. She healed up Mizu, as well as the two Pokemon that she had found in the alley.

slowly backs away reaching for his Pokemon "... huh they aren't here wait did i leave them at the Pokemon center... looks like no one is around to help me what do i do... "

Sky took all her Pokemon out of their pokeballs in a field that was outside to let them walk around.

"So, your name is Snaps. What about you, Eevee? Also why were you guys fighting Houndoom in the first place?" Asked Mizu.

Back