POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
(What's Gale again?)

"Come on out guys " Azura also introduced his team Haze the Haxorus , Vinni the Vanilluxe , Salad the Salamence (yes Salad not a typo) Tank the Aggron , Brav the Braviary , Muddy the Mudkip ( I did not evolve him cause Mudkip is a beast so he is same level as the rest) ( Who is Gale?)

(Gale is Absol)

(Oh that Gale)

"Okay, well I better get going to the gym." She was about to leave when Eevee cried out.

Azura sensing something wrong turned to see what was going on. When he turned he saw about 30 black clad trainers running across the field towards the town " Hey Sky we should hurry back to town i have a bad feeling about this" As they turned to leave a loud boom began to echo in the valley as black smoke was beginning to rise from the gym. Azura looked at Sky and said " We need to get moving now, Brav scout out a safe route out of here"

Sky went back quickly to grab Eevee and Growlithe. But when she tried to get Growlithe, he let out a bark.

"I have to go back to the Pokemon Expidition Guild.. Thanks for everything."
Sky didn't understand what Growlithe was saying but she realized it was trying to tell her that he had to go. She nodded and said goodbye.

"Let's go," Sky said.

"Okay follow Brav i'm going to see if there's anything i can do to help. Meet me in the town East of here and i'll try to find out if Growlithe makes out unhurt see ya later." Azura than started running towards the smoke.

He left before Sky had time to respond, "O.K..." she said to the empty space

Sky had Mizu with her, so the reckless and heroic part of her wanted to help put out the fire with a water attack. But she was deathly afraid of getting near fire. She was intimidated even by her own Pokemon Volcan's fire attacks. Azura had told her to follow Brav anyway. So she sprinted to catch up with Brav.

When Azura reached the gym the attackers were gone and the gym in shambles. He dug through the rubble until he found the gym leader crushed with a shard of ice impaling his heart " I swear i will kill who ever did this to you brother!" he yelled into the now frosty night air. "That can wait i need to see if the Growlithe is ok." He searched the blackened town for several hours then he gave up and started heading over to meet Sky.

(I just got a cool idea
What if later in the plot, they find out there are chosen people with "guardian" Pokemon, like legendaries that help them on their journey. And they can help defeat the evil teams)

Sky and Brav arrived far away from the Town, so the town only looked like a tiny speck. A black, burnt speck. Azura came back.

"What happened to Growlithe?" She looked into Azura's eyes and saw an expression of anger. "Are you okay?"

"Couldn't find him and i don't know. When i got there he was dead why did they have to kill him. Forget i said that. So do you know any where we can stay?"

Sky is puzzled by Azura's statement, but decides not to ask, "No, but I have a map."

"We're close to Bay Town, it's a small town with no gym. I stopped there on my way here and there's a Pokemon Center where they will let us stay the night."

As they walk towards Bay town both Sky and Azura start to hear a feint whisper like some thing is telling them to go into the forest on either side of the road "Hey Sky do you also here whispering or am i going insane?" Azura then began to slowly drift to the right side of the road almost entering the forest.

"I didn't hear anything... Hey, that forest looks dangerous. If we go in there we should be careful..."

" Let's go see if i'm crazy or not." After walking for 10 minutes they came across a cave " The whispering is coming from in there you wait here, me and Haze will check it out. " Before walking to the entrance Azura placed his Pokeballs on the ground then Azura walked into the cave, but before Haze can follow the cave seals it's self shut. "Hey, Sky can you see any way to open it from your side?"

"Haze, why don't you try breaking the seal?" Sky offered. Haze tried to smash the rock blocking the entrance but to no avail. Sky shrugged. "I got nothin'," she said, continuing to poke around for some loose stones or other entrance.

"Go, Iris!" Her Espeon appeared, loyally sitting by her side. "Try to move that seal with your Psychic!"

Back