POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
Eevee ran as fast as it could away but then it triped and fell.
"I'm not finished with you..." The Mega Houndoom growled...

Eevee ran as fast as it could away but then it triped and fell.
"I'm not finished with you..." The Mega Houndoom growled...
(You're kind of on a different timeline, right now Eevee is with Sky because they just escaped. Unless you mean Houndoom caught up? Idk I am confused)

(lets just do with the houndoom catching up k) Azura ran the the pokemon center picking up his pokemon, and then catching sight of the houndoom he started to follow it ending up in the same field as Sky when he caught up " ok, Haxorus lets show this dog how things work around here.

Eevee cried out, noticing the Houndoom lurking closer. Mizu got into a battle stance, and when Sky saw what was going on she ran to help.

But in the distance she saw a trainer with a Haxorus running towards Houndoom.

At the same time on the other side of the field Azura noticed movement across the field and ran faster when he saw the same trainer from before about to battle the Houndoom again "Haxorus that Houndoom is going to get to them before we get to it i hope she learned something from last time"

"Mizu, use Water Pulse! Dodge Houndoom's attacks!" Meanwhile she sent out her other Pokemon to fight the Houndours. If Houndoom had help, Mizu deserved it too. And why did she need to play fair anyway? This was to help two innocent Pokemon.

Azura sent Haxorus ahead to help out and then a Houndour that just caught up lept from his left " well isn't this a surprise " he said before he was slamed into the ground

Just then, a mysterious Swellow swoops in and clutches the Houndoor and starts raising it upwards

Sky looked up and gasped.

Then the Swellow began a nosedive, and at the last minute, it leveled and threw the Houndoor into the ground

Last edited:
Azura feeling the weight pulled off of him looked up to see a Swellow throw the Houndour to the ground and called out to the other trainer " hey is this one with you? "

Sky, who is just as awestruck as Azura, replies "No, I was just going to ask the same thing to you. I'm Sky, who are you?" Azura shouts "Introductions later, we have more important things to do right now!"

"Haxorus use Dragon Tail " the Houndoom was sent flying into the forest and the Houndours scattered and ran "Ok now it's introduction time i'm Azura nice to meet you. Also i was wondering if you were here to challenge the gym? "

"Yeah! It's the last badge I need."

"Same here! What do you know about the gym leader? "

"I don't know much, but I have heard they are really strong."

"I heard that they use both dark and electric Pokemon" Azura then told Sky about his dream of being a Pokemon ranger ( what region are we in because i want to get the evil team or teams involved at some point so i kinda need to know or are all of them here plot intensifies )

"I heard that they use both dark and electric Pokemon" Azura then told Sky about his dream of being a Pokemon ranger ( what region are we in because i want to get the evil team or teams involved at some point so i kinda need to know or are all of them here plot intensifies )
(I think that we're in a new region but any of the teams can be here. Or a new team.)

"Wow that sounds cool! I'm trying to become the champion. I might not be able to beat them but I want to try at least."

( all the teams then) "Hey do you want to travel together after we beat the gym leader? If you want to we should introduce our Pokemon to each other."

( all the teams then) "Hey do you want to travel together after we beat the gym leader? If you want to we should introduce our Pokemon to each other."
(Except the go-rock squad I assume :p)

"Sounds good!" She said. So she introduced her Pokemon. Mizu and Gale, Volcan the Typhlosion, Ace the Staraptor, and Iris the Espeon.

"I still have one space left for a new Pokemon. I was planning to get a type advantage against the gym because most of my Pokemon are weak to Electric and Dark types."

Last edited:
Back