POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
... "..."........................................................................................................................................................................... wat

Azura looked at oshul and then chucked him at the Snivy. "Oh it's that pokemon that got beat by a magikarp..."

Reactions: Skyshaymin
Adrian just sat there waiting for something to happen

Sky sits there waiting.
"Excuse me, @Bobcam7! ... I mean Eric... it's your turn."

Reactions: 24460
*the snivy's grab oshul and walks past a water fall* *one snivy tripped over a rock and they all went down like dominos and oshul was dropped off the cliff "GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" *oshul splats onto the water and sinks down to the bottom and faints*

Azura travels the entire world by foot and still makes it back for the next move of the battle. "Seriously? I can't even take you guys seriously anymore." Azura walks away

Days, weeks, months pass... and Sky is still waiting for Eric to go.

*Oshul turns into a ghost* "God that hurt... I don't feel anything anymore... Did someone take me to the pokecente-" *he looks at his paw* "HOLY KARP I'M A GHOST!" *A hellish red portal appears, then The Grim Reaper stepped out* "OOOSHHHUULLL" He screeched "YOOUU ARRRE DEEAAD AANNDD YOOOUR COOMING WIIITH MEE!" "I'm... DEAD!" *The Grim Reaper got angry* "YES YOUR DEAD! GOD I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT, NOOO YOUR ALIVE AND WELL! OF COURSE YOUR DEAD YOU SODDING SON OF A-!" *he clears his throat, his voice sounds very squeaky now* "you! have to come with me now" he said. "WHAT?!" "Are you bloody death!" Asked The Grim Reaper "There has to be a-a mistake! I landed in water! There is no way I could die from that" *he then notices that his corpse was being eatin by magikarps* "P-p-please! can I have a second chance" "NO!" *he pulls out a list* "name?" "err Oshul" "err Oshul? is that French or somthing?" "N-no! Its Oshul" "Sir name" "The Oshawott" "WAIT hold up your a Pokémon!?" "well yeah..." "I THOUGHT YOU WHERE A KID IN A COSTUME!" *he sighs* "Ok apparently according to the powers that be! I must give Pokémon a second chance... IF! and only if they kill another Pokémon of there species and poses there body!" "How do I know they wont come back and kill me again?" "There is a rule where you can't reposes your old body so youll be fine. ALSO YOU HAVE UNTILL HALLOWEEN TO DO IT!" *WILL OSHUL GET A NEW BODY? WILL HE TAME THAT HUMAN? WILL GRIM GET PAYD FOR DOING THIS? FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEKS "POKEMON RP PLEASE! !"*

Azura walks back and declares Sky the winner of the battle and then walks away

"Oh i forgot, I turned on the battle timer a while ago. He has negative 821,463 seconds left..."

*oshul starts to fly around searching for a oshawott to kill* *he notices the human what threw him off to the snivys* "Its that human again... He killed me... I think I`ll return the favour" *Oshul floats behind them* "I wonder...can I poses people?" *He floats into them and they lose all control and then they start to walk towords the cliff oshul fell off*

Azura shrugs off the weird feeling he had and walked away from the cliff and back to where Sky was

(Oshul it's best you don't control other characters without permission)
Sky sighed. "Okay, I guess he's just crazy... I'll be going now..." she turns around and sees Azura again

"Dangit! this isnt as easy as I thought it was gonna be" *oshul floated out of there body and went in front of them seeing if they could see him*

Sky could not see him

images
(But he went in front of Azura o.o)

(Yea but azura is where I am :/ )

(I'm starting to think bob got banned :( )

(Nah, he's not. I just tried to go to his profile and it worked.)

Back