POKEMON RP PLEASE! !

• Thread starter Ritardando
  • Start date
(I'm confused, is Eric some full grown man running around with a bunch of teenagers?)

(I have no idea) Azura called out his Torterra and Timburr after about 20 minutes they made a base of operations in the branches of the tree. "Awesome work guys. The boss is going to be really proud of us."

(We're teenagers, i guess. Idk about you.)

Wait I misread your question. Im pretty sure Eric is the same age :p

Yes Eric is a full grown man, even in the Pokemon world there are creepy child pedos.

(Eric is a teenager.)

"So, Sky, you up for a battle? This rain really helps my team."

Reactions: 24460
"Huh? A battle? Sure!" Sky replied.

Azura walked back to the town. He got back as Eric challenged Sky. "Just try not to destroy anything." He ran to the hotel and walked to the receptionist. "One room please."

*oshul thought that his disguise was so geniuses that he could walk around town not being noticed* *he started looking around the town with his really bad disguise on* *he saw the battle of the trainers and sat there watching them fight*

Adrian was walking through the town, when he saw the Oshawott sitting on the ground.
"Whatcha lookin at there, buddy?" He said, crouching next to the Oshawott.
He looked up and saw the battle recognizing the people he saw earlier.

"I think he sees through my disguise... he is a very smart human" *he uses water gun on them and runs off*

Azura saw the Oshawott and tripped it as it ran past

*he trips and falls on his face* "GAHH"

"Alright, let's go!" Eric nodded, rain making his rusty brown hair slick. "Show 'em the one-two Kabuto!" Eric said, tossing a Pokeball up.

"Alright then, go! Espeon!"

(I may give them nicknames later so forgive the inconsistency. Also is it Kabutops or Kabuto?)

(Kabuto)

Intrigued, Adrian stuck around to watch

(Okay, someone can be the narrator if they want but otherwise me and bob will do it)

"Let's get this started, then... Espeon, shadow ball!" Sky's Espeon charged up a ball of dark energy and shot it at Kabuto.

Azura walked over to Adrian. " 20 bucks says they blow up a building." Azura sat down next to Adrian.

Reactions: 24460 and Skyshaymin
"What's the bid idea!" *he notices a battle* "oo a battle I mean... Stupid human! You cant even under stand me. Now I'm going to watch this so shush!"

"Probably. Your name?" Adrian looked at the teenager, sizing him up.

Back