Spin Off Pokemon rumble world

• Thread starter kirby1993
  • Start date
:eek: You... You're one heck of a lucky guy... That luck and yet, such bad luck in the same time! I never get anything interesting on the islands! (Plus, bosses always turns to coins here). But I'll keep waiting and trying to find a way to get those Diamonds one way or another, so I'll farm the Diamond Zone to death for obvious reasons.

Also, I think we should start a thread for when passwords will be out, might be interesting to share them in order to help each other.

Soundtracks are the same as Rumble Wii, and probably some from Blast and U. But as I said, I found the game to be slower paced compared to Rumble Wii, because you could walk faster than here. Otherwise, you can access levels fast because you're under rank 6. After this, you'll see the true face of the thing!

But I admit it, it's pretty good otherwise. We'd just need to find a way to farm Diamonds, so, it'd be easy to access other zones.
I started a thread for the passwords ;)

I'm just saying You have to be really lucky to get super fever and then hopfully the blaziken becomes a groudon or swampert to kyogre and it'll have 3 stars on the island. I haven't seen groundon since tho so i think i might have missed a big chance :L. Having lots of fun and just caught a lilligant with 450 power O_O and i actually has a decent grass move mega drain

I started a thread for the passwords ;)

Thanks !
Oh... I suppose your friends can come over spotpass when they're online at the same time as you, do they give diamonds?
According to the manual, they can come in your save. Dunno how it works though, the manual almost gives no clues on how it works.
I'm just saying You have to be really lucky to get super fever and then hopfully the blaziken becomes a groudon or swampert to kyogre and it'll have 3 stars on the island. I haven't seen groundon since tho so i think i might have missed a big chance :L. Having lots of fun and just caught a lilligant with 450 power O_O and i actually has a decent grass move mega drain
Ah, it explains why I don't get them then. Luck-based games are my worst enemies.

ah yes, i had a chance to face latias but it only dropped a big coin, better luck next time i guesse. i remembered at the fever i clicked to stop over groudon and it stopped at latias opposite of it.
2 Moves that i find super amazing:
swift; basicly a homing missile.
magical leaf; four homing leafs that ca go behind you, and at least i got a strong toy with this move.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I think that I am having a lot of fun with this game , though well in my thoughts :p , Of course Nintendo wants you to pay because it's free . I still find it kinda annoying everytime ;-;

@FoxyTheTacklingMaster
I've had that similar problem this morning when I went to the eShop today . But you should try it now because I think that it'll work .

I played it and I have to say that it is quite fun and all but in my own thoughts I still have sort of doubts about this game , but I think that it is a fun game and I'm am sort of glad it is free :D It's something quite rare and I hope this game is going to be sort of better in the future :p

Last edited by a moderator:
When you invite random people. I did that twice and it gave me a diamond because i had invited 5 people ;o
I Got Super Fever and there was Groundon, Latias, Exacdrill and something else i can't remember :L. netherless all of them were really good and Groundon only dropped a p coin :<

I'm level 11. It's kinda fun, but I'm not sure how long I'll continue playing. It's too easy and too slow. The diamonds are quite cheap though, so while I haven't purchased anything yet, and probably won't, that's a plus.

When you invite random people. I did that twice and it gave me a diamond because i had invited 5 people ;o
I Got Super Fever and there was Groundon, Latias, Exacdrill and something else i can't remember :L. netherless all of them were really good and Groundon only dropped a p coin :<
Can I add you? I still need Rumble playing friends (since that gets you free diamonds and stuff :p)

Can I add you? I still need Rumble playing friends (since that gets you free diamonds and stuff :p)

Ok Sure I'll Add you too then.

Reactions: PersonSP
yeah how does that work, how do you get a friend to appear?

I like this game, I got it yesterday when it came out. It is good collecting loads of toy pokemon and how every stage has a boss at the end. It is cool how all the pokemon you catch are in the main map as well and you can switch in and out of pokemon when you want.

The game is great but the poke diamonds System is s***.

yeah how does that work, how do you get a friend to appear?
While in sleepmode your system will connect to the internet every now and then. If at that time any of your friends plays Rumble they'll be registered as a spotpass. :)

Reactions: Crystalites
While in sleepmode your system will connect to the internet every now and then. If at that time any of your friends plays Rumble they'll be registered as a spotpass. :)
but is it different from how you can once a day get 3 other people, (and 3 more for play coins)?

I finally defeated the Magician in hard mode with darmanitan (power 540 and has fire fang :D)

For Battle Royale Round 2 Try and get a sharpedo with ice fang if you want the two gems extra since it says complete with a water type and everything is electric or grass.

but is it different from how you can once a day get 3 other people, (and 3 more for play coins)?
Yes, if you get 15 friends online then you can get 15 visitors while the daily online thingy is limited to three.

@PersonSP
ow good, than i'll add you and
@Crystalites
to my friend list as well.

Ok then I will...

when i can connect to my darn internet >.< (Added you n_n)

Just lost to groundon ;~;

EDIT: I just completed the Phantom thief appears on level 17 and now i can buy either the gold or silver balloon to catch johto pokemon and I got myself a porygon 2 n_n. The Gold and Silver balloons take 2 hours to inflate again :L

Last edited:
well i'm trying to get diamonds for one of these 2 balloons, and besides the restaurant and princes challanche both on hard i got all diamonds there.

But guys i found the best move in the game: selfdestruct and for the little price of 2 diamonds you can pick up all from the opponents you wrecked.

Reactions: Crystalites
Back