Spin Off Pokemon rumble world

• Thread starter kirby1993
  • Start date
Xcaliber, yep got a scyther to do that. But once they are at low health you cant make em wobble, (gotta deal damage for that) so i got a ralts with heal pulse. Just caught latias 917 power nothing special.

I figured out a few things:
1) Boss pokémon become all glittery when you can catch them.
2) Bosses appear easier to catch when you have all other pokémon in the area/when you get to them quickly
3) The rewards Mii's give you depend on their HP, if they haven't lost any when you save them you'll get a diamond, if they lost a tiny bit you'll get 50 p, if they lost less than a third you get 10 p and otherwise it's in a range from 3-5
4) More powerful doesn't help when the moves are crappy (I got a 600 something that did less than a 400)

I hope this is helpful to any of you :)

Reactions: Kurokami and Mikaya
Just recently downloaded it!!!!! One of my favourite games on my 3ds!!! I prefer it more than pokemon shuffle and think nintendo should release more of these free to start games as some people dont like paying for games on the eshop. Great Game!!! :)

Just recently downloaded it!!!!! One of my favourite games on my 3ds!!! I prefer it more than pokemon shuffle and think nintendo should release more of these free to start games as some people dont like paying for games on the eshop. Great Game!!! :)

Apart that the transactions are, in a way, way more forced than in Shuffle.
Also, I just noticed it, might be useful: You can "save" your chances of getting a "Fever!" by exiting the game before the game picks a stage when you're using a balloon. Of course, the balloon will become unusable for an amount of time (as if you used it), but it's useful if the 3DS trolls you with Pokémons you don't want, or if there's nothing interesting when you get a Fever.

So, pick a balloon, wait it to say Fever or not, if you got where you want > Good, keeping Fever isn't useful,
Otherwise, if you land somewhere else/nothing interesting is on the map > Exit through Home Menu before the 3DS loads the stage's data or you're screwed.

Reactions: KEWYoda
i noticed that the daily offers from the shop are all available somewhere else. So its not like its a must buy now or you miss out. My current outfit for example could be earned later by a gaining a title. Also just got kyogre, he's a blast.

Okay, I could use some help here. I have charizard and a scizor and a couple of other pokemon that can mega evolve yet I cant get the mega evolution button to work. anyone know how to mega evolve in Pokemon rumble world?

Okay, I could use some help here. I have charizard and a scizor and a couple of other pokemon that can mega evolve yet I cant get the mega evolution button to work. anyone know how to mega evolve in Pokemon rumble world?
its going to be something you unlock later on. i'm adventure rank 27 and i have yet to unlock it.

from what i've seen on serebii, you unlock a stone shop after you get to rank 33. it takes 5 poke diamonds to buy a mega stone, but the pokemon always has it with them.

this game is awesome and all but i really dont like the stage selection mechanic :/. i have never really been good at roulettes and i just think that balloon deflation would have been enough. oh and also ive fully completed every area and caught all pokemon in ember mountains, leafy expanse, and dewdrop bay.

Back