Spin Off Pokemon rumble world

• Thread starter kirby1993
  • Start date
Well, I just got uber-tier of disappointment. Managed somehow to get a Fever! bonus when using the Sapphire Balloon, and get to Latios's position... And when I KO'd him, he decided not to join ;~; 3DS, why you so cruel ?

Plus, why are the Gold/Silver balloons that damn expensive? Even by cashing out all of my 3DS Play Coins I wouldn't be able to get enough Diamonds to buy one !

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathDragon
same when i got to latias, and one short for balloon.

@D4rkDragon edit:
Tips for capturing Pokémon.

Use the following moves:

Focus Energy
Spacial Rend
Storm Throw
Frost Breath

All increase chances of Pokémon wobbling

also the trait gutsy increase the chance to wobble. And i have seen bosses been stunned after they ommited black smoke, i think thats also wobbling?.

Last edited:
I have 19 Gems at the moment, I really want one of those Gold/Silver balloons! :3

I managed to get fever and have a fight against Groudon, but when I beat him, he didn't join :( I think that the more times you beat them, the more likely they are to join, since I got Scizor after beating him twice, as well as Azumarill after beating it twice. I got Greninja and Musharna the first time I defeated them.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
well i'm trying to get diamonds for one of these 2 balloons, and besides the restaurant and princes challanche both on hard i got all diamonds there.

But guys i found the best move in the game: selfdestruct and for the little price of 2 diamonds you can pick up all from the opponents you wrecked.

Oh that's pretty nice then. I'm Just saving up for the Silver Balloon (have the gold one already). I'm gonna do the Battle Rroyale Round 3 now.

It's pretty nice you can get darmanitan in both zen and normal mode

ALSO I GOT GROUNDON WOOT! :D It has precipice blades which is a 5 star move and has 769 power :p and protect...

Last edited:
the balloons are expensive. 90 diamonds?wtf?

the balloons are expensive. 90 diamonds?wtf?

As I said, that's the game's weakness: Diamonds are way too rare and given in extra limited quantities, so, they kinda forces you to "buy" the next levels.
Oh that's pretty nice then. I'm Just saving up for the Silver Balloon (have the gold one already). I'm gonna do the Battle Rroyale Round 3 now.

It's pretty nice you can get darmanitan in both zen and normal mode

ALSO I GOT GROUNDON WOOT! :D It has precipice blades which is a 5 star move and has 769 power :p and protect...
Dude, are you even human ? I mean, it's not normal for somebody to blessed with such luck!
(I always get those time-wasting, useless, shouldn't-be-in-the-game areas in which I have all the Pokémons, even in Fever. That sucks.... The game trolled me with Groudon in the worst way, I thought I was about to remove the game and just throw my console away and not touch it for 2 months).

Seriously, I hate luck-based games even more now. It's no longer a question of hate/love relationship, it's a question of "I want to kill the genius who invented randomness." :D

Reactions: DeathDragon
it seems more ballons have been added, it goes up now untill the plasma balloon for 160 diamonds wow.

it seems more ballons have been added, it goes up now untill the plasma balloon for 160 diamonds wow.

Well, screw it, I swear that once I'll find back how to make HomePass work again on that cheap piece of metal inside the 3DS called wireless card, I'm going to abuse it. 160 diamonds is near impossible for those who don't pay, unless they want the wait.
So, I'm just going to sit in a corner, and cry about how Nintendo managed to push the Pay-To-Play system farther than most of the medium-quality F2P mobile games.

about people getting fevers, I have gotten 2 SUPER FEVERS!!! it puts everything at 2 stars

about people getting fevers, I have gotten 2 SUPER FEVERS!!! it puts everything at 2 stars

I got super fever and that's how i got groundon o3o (I'm so lucky >.<) I missed latias, latios and kyogre :L

Hunting for a Ho oh right now. I haven't got the fever for the gold plateau yet .-.

EDIT: I've finally got 2 spotpass people yay. Thanks for ten diamonds. Really Appreciated :D

Got both the Gold and Silver Balloon now so I'm trying to get the Sinnoh ones .-.

Last edited:
I got super fever and that's how i got groundon o3o (I'm so lucky >.<) I missed latias, latios and kyogre :L

Hunting for a Ho oh right now. I haven't got the fever for the gold plateau yet .-.

EDIT: I've finally got 2 spotpass people yay. Thanks for ten diamonds. Really Appreciated :D

Got both the Gold and Silver Balloon now so I'm trying to get the Sinnoh ones .-.

Well, the game must have shown some pity for me today, since I managed to get Kyogre, but, I'm still far from getting the other balloons. And I wonder how SpotPass works in this game. Looks like a daily thing, apparently.

Reactions: Crystalites
Well, the game must have shown some pity for me today, since I managed to get Kyogre, but, I'm still far from getting the other balloons. And I wonder how SpotPass works in this game. Looks like a daily thing, apparently.

It is a daily thing (max 15 friends) I registered two people and both game into my game as soon as i got internet (don't know if it affects it or coincidence) and i got 10 diamonds. Now I'm looking for 3 more friends to get 10 more diamonds unless it resets which will be fine :p

It is a daily thing (max 15 friends) I registered two people and both game into my game as soon as i got internet (don't know if it affects it or coincidence) and i got 10 diamonds. Now I'm looking for 3 more friends to get 10 more diamonds unless it resets which will be fine :p

It's a one-time deal only. So, I guess you'll have to add more people from here in your list.
But, nice to know that it's a daily thing. I feel reassured.

It's a one-time deal only. So, I guess you'll have to add more people from here in your list.
But, nice to know that it's a daily thing. I feel reassured.

well there is 5 and 10 friends as well so 30 poke diamonds isn't too bad.

i'm always missing latias on the spin, but it stays available for the next time. Already fought latias, kyogre and lugia (damn anying octillerys) but tey did not drop.

D4rkDragon i'll add you as well.

It is not a daily thing. yesterday morning, I got 4 people via spotpass and later that night, I got two more people #20 diamonds.

It is not a daily thing. yesterday morning, I got 4 people via spotpass and later that night, I got two more people #20 diamonds.

I meant the limit of 15 is a daily thing

got groudon too, 956 power, defeated so many darmanitan that they stopped spawning. Starting to understand how to make them woble.

The game is awesome and cool. There is so many Pokemon to catch! I like how you can battle bosses in Pokemon rumble world. Also how the Pokemon uses its moves is very cool. I also like the type of move each Pokemon has in Pokemon rumble world. This game is very fun and I recommend this game to any Pokemon fan!

i'm saving up for the dark balloon right now. i used some leftover change on my eshop account to get 2 50 diamond packs (1 on sale, the other normal) i was able to get both of the gold and silver balloons, plus all the balloons before those :cat: also the best pokemon you could use for making enemies wobble would be a gutsy pokemon with false swipe and any other attack. just keep swiping them until they wobble, then finish them off for a guaranteed catch ;)

Back