Spin Off Pokemon Shuffle Guide

• Thread starter Inugirl521
  • Start date
------------''SPOILER''------------

Im on stage 149, stuck on Haxorus (you only have 5 moves to beat him, srsly?)
Mega Mewtwo Y is next, you have 23 moves to beat him.

Also, to unlock Mewtwo you need to have 150 S-Rank on all pokémon, not EXStages, sadly you have to beat Mega Mewtwo with an S-rank in orden to make Mewtwo appear on EXStage20. in my opinion its a challenge for me :p

----How im gonna deal with Mega Mewtwo Y (SPOILER)-----

-Mega Gengar its a nice choice, but he doesn't break blocks. in that case I will just use Mega Sableye.
-Yveltal (I still don't catch him but I believe he has great attack power, its legendary, of course.)
-Chandelure
-Zoroark

That's all I can say :p

Also, to unlock Mewtwo you need to have 150 S-Rank on all pokémon, not EXStages, sadly you have to beat Mega Mewtwo with an S-rank in orden to make Mewtwo appear on EXStage20. in my opinion its a challenge for me :p

-Mega Gengar its a nice choice, but he doesn't break blocks. in that case I will just use Mega Sableye.
-Yveltal (I still don't catch him but I believe he has great attack power, its legendary, of course.)
-Chandelure
-Zoroark

Hey Fang Just show you know you can hide spoilers by [SPOILER="SPOILER NAME" "your text" [/SPOILER (mind to close brackets)

Reactions: Fang
im at the chatot stage and im hundred percenting it its great love it?!?!?!!

Reactions: PersonSP
am at stage at 7

am at stage at 7
The real fun starts after stage 10 ;) (No more tutorials)

Stuck on mega Amphy :<. Donphan, cubone and phanphy with mega lopunny don't seem to be enough ;~;

Stuck on mega Amphy :<. Donphan, cubone and phanphy with mega lopunny don't seem to be enough ;~;

If you re gonna use Mega Lopunny always put her on horizontal not vertical cuz you will only erase 1 column.
Mega Kangaskhan is helpful too I don't use it that much, since I find a bit hard to form 3 on vertical, you will clearly
understand that both of them does the same but backwards.

and about Audino I don't find her pretty useful.

There is no Mega Fightning type so, I recommend to heavily train your fightning pokémons, I have Lucario :3

Reactions: Crystalites
If you re gonna use Mega Lopunny always put her on horizontal not vertical cuz you will only erase 1 column.
Mega Kangaskhan is helpful too I don't use it that much, since I find a bit hard to form 3 on vertical, you will clearly
understand that both of them does the same but backwards.

and about Audino I don't find her pretty useful.

There is no Mega Fightning type so, I recommend to heavily train your fightning pokémons, I have Lucario :3

Oh alright thanks, I'll get cracking on to defeat mega amphy

Mega Slowbro is great too. It works bst if there are lots of Slowbros on the board already but then it works like a charm. :)

Woa thank you !! I have been looking for something like this !! O.O thank you!!!:eek::singing:

I have pokemon Shuffle what is the difference between this one and Pokemon Trojei sorry can't spell .. are there more levels more pokemon ??

I have pokemon Shuffle what is the difference between this one and Pokemon Trojei sorry can't spell .. are there more levels more pokemon ??
And it's free :D Also you can choose which pokérmon you want to appear in the levels (while t\with Trozei you were stuck with the natural inhabitants) and a couple more of those neat little differences.

Thanks for the info this will definitely help btw i neeed dome help what should i use to take down absol and after that catch and defeat mew lus can you explain how umbreon shows up in the absol fight .Again thanks for the info this will definitely help.
You know, speaking of Mew, it took me five to six times to finally catch Mew. And when I finally caught it, I was so amazingly estatic, that I danced for over a minute and said the same exact sentences over and over again. And It was funny. Did you know that there are some stages that only have 3 turn, and the 5 minute power-up starts from when it started (the Pokemon catch ability)? When I did it, I thought the FIRST five didn't mean anything, but when I learned that when the time reaches 5, it's like 0! That is what I like to call Irony. :)

Has anyone noticed that shuffle is just like Pokemon Trozi
Also here is a cheat if you want it
In the pokemon selection screen before a battle:
1. select search
2. tap the "Caught Pokemon" button
3. it should change to "All Pokemon"
4. then tap "SEARCH" (if you would like the high numbers to be first tap the arrow so it switches direction)
5. you will see pokemon you've caught before and pokemon that you haven't in a transparent gray color
6. to get the pokemon you don't have just drag a pokemon you do have over the pokemon you want and the pokemon will switch
7. when you are finished tap "ALL DONE!"
If all the pokemon you have selected are ones you haven't caught:
1. drag a pokemon you have caught over the pokemon you haven't and they should switch
2. then drag that pokemon over one that you haven't caught and they should switch too

REMINDER: DO NOT CLICK OPTIMIZE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THE PROCESS OVER AGAIN!!!

Has anyone noticed that shuffle is just like Pokemon Trozi
Also here is a cheat if you want it
In the pokemon selection screen before a battle:
1. select search
2. tap the "Caught Pokemon" button
3. it should change to "All Pokemon"
4. then tap "SEARCH" (if you would like the high numbers to be first tap the arrow so it switches direction)
5. you will see pokemon you've caught before and pokemon that you haven't in a transparent gray color
6. to get the pokemon you don't have just drag a pokemon you do have over the pokemon you want and the pokemon will switch
7. when you are finished tap "ALL DONE!"
If all the pokemon you have selected are ones you haven't caught:
1. drag a pokemon you have caught over the pokemon you haven't and they should switch
2. then drag that pokemon over one that you haven't caught and they should switch too

REMINDER: DO NOT CLICK OPTIMIZE OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THE PROCESS OVER AGAIN!!!
Do you have the latest update? If I do this I simply get the standard level 1 pokémon (Happiny, Pichu, Eevee and a boird one I forgot the name of). I think the cheat was patched. (And now I have to battle Mega Gengar with these weaklings:facepalm:)

Do you have the latest update? If I do this I simply get the standard level 1 pokémon (Happiny, Pichu, Eevee and a boird one I forgot the name of). I think the cheat was patched. (And now I have to battle Mega Gengar with these weaklings:facepalm:)
Did you try switching the arrow so it is pointing down?

-Chandelure
-Zoroark

Just curious, how did you manage to beat Mega Glalie? It's freaking impossible, I swear.

Did you try switching the arrow so it is pointing down?

Nintendo patched it no matter what if you do this u end up with puny pokemon Pidgey eevee pichu and I believe marill -_- Nintendo don't learn the more they push to patch these thing the more people will push right back, good let them I await the next one this Free game is terrible and I can't believe Nintendo would sink so low ...

Nintendo patched it no matter what if you do this u end up with puny pokemon Pidgey eevee pichu and I believe marill -_- Nintendo don't learn the more they push to patch these thing the more people will push right back, good let them I await the next one this Free game is terrible and I can't believe Nintendo would sink so low ...
I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but this lets other people know that they shouldn't update their game.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but this lets other people know that they shouldn't update their game.
If you want to use the chek in feature you'll have to update your game. And the chek in feature is far ore fun than just being able to use a cheat. (At least to me)

Back