Spin Off Pokemon Shuffle Guide

• Thread starter Inugirl521
  • Start date
Any tips for beating Gengar quickly?

Also today passcode 20150007 for 2 mega starts (don't know if it has a use by date)

To all you not updating your game there is Kyorge in the special area for 14 days
Nope :confused:

Reactions: PersonSP
nice just caught Kyorge first try used;

Mega Slowbro lvl 7

Venusaur lvl 2

Grovyle lvl 2

Dedenne lvl 1
Wasnt a hard fight i had 15 moves left (out of 30) and had 50% capture which failed so i used a great ball

Got 200 coins and a jewel to boot

I have beaten All 150 main stages P.S. LV 150, Mega mewtwo Y is EXTREMELY HARD. Also unlocked 19 expert stages out of 20 with 110+ S Ranks. Expert Level 20 is Mewtwo

The new update brings something exciting: The first ever Pokémon Shuffle Competition! Go to "Special" and you will see Mega Lucario. You've got 1 minute to get a score as high as you an. You can play the level as much as you like (as long as you have hearts) and your highscore will be put on the server. The contest only lasts until the 23 so compete while you can! Everyone gets a jewel and the 20 000 best competitors win a Lucarionite to Mega evolve their Lucario! I think it's pretty awesome.

i just tested out some of these methods a few mins ago and im actually surprised i got 3 ex. stage poke'mon by following this i had a really hard time with doing the expert mode type of gameplay was not sure of how to exactly plan things out and hit them enough to beat the stage to catch them thank you :D

Argh. Can any of you give me some tips for defeating Mega Glalie (level 120)
Much appreciated to whoever does :D

Argh. Can any of you give me some tips for defeating Mega Glalie (level 120)
Much appreciated to whoever does :D
I got stuck there too. It helps to replay previous levels (ice if possible) to train your pokémon. Just challenge yourself to get an S-rating everywhere before you take on Mega Glalie again

Reactions: Crystalites
I got stuck there too. It helps to replay previous levels (ice if possible) to train your pokémon. Just challenge yourself to get an S-rating everywhere before you take on Mega Glalie again

Alright thanks.

You're welcome :)

Thank you very much for this guide! I know it helped me out and hopefully helped out many others, currently though I am stuck at level 61 and going back and training to level up/ catch other pokemon, sometimes catching other pokemon can be very frustrating since you only have a certain catch rate which is effected by how well you played :/ also how you can only play 5 times every half an hour or so, it's just fairly frusterating in my opinion, and again thanks for the guide!

Thank you very much for this guide! I know it helped me out and hopefully helped out many others, currently though I am stuck at level 61 and going back and training to level up/ catch other pokemon, sometimes catching other pokemon can be very frustrating since you only have a certain catch rate which is effected by how well you played :/ also how you can only play 5 times every half an hour or so, it's just fairly frusterating in my opinion, and again thanks for the guide!
You're just going too hard-core on the game, play it casual (while doing other stuff) and you'll find that you always have enough lifes to play.

I have beaten, all 150 stages now, trying to get higher in the rankings for mega lucario, but haven't been able to do well enough to rank under 20000. Also can't manage to defeat xerneas to bring him as support.

edit: tried another time with nothing new, made some good combos and almost doubledmy best score putting me in a good spot for getting in the rankings.

Last edited:
Thanks for this :cat: really helpful! :)

The game was so easy at first. Been stuck at level 75 for quite a while now though. I've gone back and caught nearly every single pokemon I can. Think I have like 73 out of 78 pokemon beat. Guess I'll just need to level up a bit more.

currently i'm stuck on stage 165, milotic, the last one of the new stages.

I am on the 17th =/

Use Feebas. It may seem counter-intuitive but you can solve any blockades by using it.

I just beat the game! (Expert-levels not included) I got all levels done so now I'm trying to get an S-rate on all and catch every pokémon I missed so far. With this quest I'm currently at Meowstic. (Of course I caught most other pokémon too and got an S-rank in most levels but every level before Meowstic now has both)

Use Feebas. It may seem counter-intuitive but you can solve any blockades by using it.

I just beat the game! (Expert-levels not included) I got all levels done so now I'm trying to get an S-rate on all and catch every pokémon I missed so far. With this quest I'm currently at Meowstic. (Of course I caught most other pokémon too and got an S-rank in most levels but every level before Meowstic now has both)

ah yes, i'll try that, i had already tried to bring slowbro to clear a screen when you make a match but never dealt much damage.

Back