Pokemon That Need An Evolution

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
So, what are the Pokemon that you think should get an Evolution?

First one I can think of is Absol :p
Farfetch'd evolving would be pretty cool as well.

I wish Miltank had an evolution.

Eevee needs a dragon evolution. ~ <3

Eevee needs a dragon evolution. ~ <3
Eevee also needs a rock/ground evolution

First one I can think of is Absol :p
I knew you were going to say that, :singing:

I would have said Heracross because I loved using him in Wi-Fi battles, but he's already a powerful one. Castform is the weak one. No matter what you EV train it with, he's sort of useless against powerful foes alone.

I knew you were going to say that, :singing:

I would have said Heracross because I loved using him in Wi-Fi battles, but he's already a powerful one. Castform is the weak one. No matter what you EV train it with, he's sort of useless against powerful foes alone.
Doesn't it have other forms you can use?

And, another good one deserving of an evolution is Corsola.

Doesn't it have other forms you can use?
It changes forms when the weather changes during a battle. Castform can work out well if you have Pokemon to support it, but IMO it's still weak. That's one of the Pokemon I never considered to IV breed or EV train.

Eevee also needs a normal evolution :p

Oh! Plusle and Minun. Gawd yes, I'm just curious what they'd look like if they did evolve. . . XD

Reactions: Marc
I wish Miltank had an evolution.
Then Tauros.

Also, Farfetch'd is #1 on the list. Next is Corsola.

Sableye, and Dunsparce needs an Evolution also.

Sableye, and Dunsparce needs an Evolution also.
100% agreed. I forgot them.

New ones: Emolga, Delibird, and possibly Relicanth. xD

Relicanth would be a deity once evolved.

Reactions: Matthew
New ones: Emolga, Delibird, and possibly Relicanth. xD
I support those.

Heracross would be a good one to make evolve.

I do not think Plusle and Minun have evolutions? If not, it would be cool if Plusle got an evolution where Plusle now has a multiplication sign on its cheeks, and Minun has a division sign on its cheeks. Plusle's new evolution name can be "Multin", and Minun's new evolution name can be "Divinun".

I think Girafarig ,Corsola, Torkoal, Zangoose needs another evolution to their line, what do ya think ?

Deliberd and Durant should get Megas. Durant would be faster and would have Pure/Huge Power. Deliberd (which seems like the opposite of Farfetch'd) would be a Prankster user with a signature move that freezes the foe (but keep in mind Deliberd's moveset would have to change).

i think smergle should have a evolution - and it will have higher speed and more sketches :p
i think one that really needs a evolution is ditto - i want to see what he becomes , a mew shaped blob ?

the first one that come to my mind is farfetch'd fallowed closely by sableye !
seriousely I love those two but they become easely more weaker than the other fully evolved pokémons !

Back