Pokemon That Need An Evolution

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Castform probably just needs a base stat boost :p

Thinking about it, I could imagine a really unique evolution for Castform. Possibly a cloud-shape.

Snorlax.

Eevee does! Honestly, not a permanent evolution, but a Mega Evolution. Common...Eevee is awesome, but terrible in battle. It's BST isn't very good, so when it mega evolves it can reach the BST of its evolutionary members. The ability will be Adaptability. Just imagine how much Eevee would improve when it gets a Mega Evolution!

Eevee does! Honestly, not a permanent evolution, but a Mega Evolution. Common...Eevee is awesome, but terrible in battle. It's BST isn't very good...
I'd like a Mega Eevee but currently, all megas are of final evolved forms of Pokemon, and Eevee just doesn't fit the criteria in general.
Its BST is really low, as with all per-evolutions. Having a mega won't bump it up that much either, unless there's a special exception where Eevee gets +300 to its BST. Disregarding that though, I think it'd be better for Eevee's evolutions to get megas instead.

I'd like a Mega Eevee but currently, all megas are of final evolved forms of Pokemon, and Eevee just doesn't fit the criteria in general.
Its BST is really low, as with all per-evolutions. Having a mega won't bump it up that much either, unless there's a special exception where Eevee gets +300 to its BST. Disregarding that though, I think it'd be better for Eevee's evolutions to get megas instead.
Meh, I guess the idea wasn't so great when I thought it over, but it's just a suggestion that I am willing to shout out :D

I'm legitimately surprised that no one here has mentioned Jynx. I guess I'll be the one to do that, then.

I feel like Jynx deserves an evolution/mega-evolution. She's already a pretty great pokemon with a sweet movepool and typing, but she's lacking in the stats department. She's probably too busy touring with her new song, Pills & Potions to have time to evolve though.

The two first gen Pokemon that I think really deserve an evo or a mega evo are both Lapras and Tauros. They are really overlooked all the time, it's time both of these pokes got some love.

the pokemon i think that needs a evolution is rayquaza

the pokemon i think that needs a evolution is rayquaza
Lol, I doubt they'd give him and evolution. Although, if Groudon and Kyogre really are getting Megas in ORAS, Rayquaza might get a Mega Evolution.
Might.

I've always been weirded out by the fact that Druddigon doesn't evolve.
And Chatot, I'd like to see an evolution for that.

I want Swellow, arcanine/ninetails, and torkoal to all evolve. Swellow because all the birds have 3 stage evolution what about swallow nope just gets a 2 stage one and its already good so why not make it better. Arcanine because I want to see what they could do with the design same with ninetails. I want torkoal to evolve for its HP and sp.def to increase and possible its atk stats so shell smash can be even more powerful

I think that Dunsparçe, Ariados needs a evolution.

Since Phione has always been a little different from other legendaries, a mega/evolution would be nice. Or maybe Girafarig or Stantler, just because. :)

Eevee needs a dragon evolution. ~ <3
that would be so cool :eek:

I think a shaymin evolution would be cool

I also think that more legendaries should have a evolution

Last edited by a moderator:
Luvdisc.

I think Aerodactyl could use an evolution. In fact, I bet he will get a Mega Evolution for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. He's one of the older Pokemon in the game and show, but he's pretty underused. Another Pokemon would be Lapras, although she's powerful enough in her current form.

I think Aerodactyl could use an evolution. In fact, I bet he will get a Mega Evolution for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. He's one of the older Pokemon in the game and show, but he's pretty underused. Another Pokemon would be Lapras, although she's powerful enough in her current form.
Aerodactyl already has a mega evolution.
a Pokemon That I think needs an evolution is relicanth because it is really weak and very underused compared to some Pokemon.

Aerodactyl already has a mega evolution.
a Pokemon That I think needs an evolution is relicanth because it is really weak and very underused compared to some Pokemon.

Wow, can't believe I never saw that. His mega evolution also looks really cool. I would also +1 a Mega Evolution for Relicanth. I think it's really likely though because Pokemon R/S were the only games that gave Relicanth an important role (in finding the Regis). I think that since this is his biggest spotlight and he will probably have a Mega Evolution (maybe even a Primal form since he seems like such an old Pokemon (*Relic*anth))

I think eeve might need an evolution and not to forget all the old starter pokemon need one as well evee has a lot of form that he deserve to have an evolution and the starters have been quite having they own ability and value in an combat i think all of them should have one also so people can mega evolve with they own starter pokemon

I think it would be a bit unusual for Eevee to have a Mega Evolution since it already has the ability to transform into so many forms already. However, it might be a good idea since the plain Eevee is a bit under-utilized and could use something to boost it above its other alternate forms.

Nice idea. A dragon type evolution for eevee would be awesome. I wonder what it would be called.. I bet dragon eeveelution would go into the OU category pretty fast.

Back