Post your desktop

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
This is a thread where we... post our desktop. Yeesh, that was awfully obvious, wasn't it? :p

Here's mine:

Untitled.png

It's Paul Simonon of the Clash smashing his bass guitar. And the blue background is there because I hear blue boosts creativity.

So, you guys post your desktops too. Don't be shy. :hungry:

Reactions: Livada and Marc
I'm using a Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom wallpaper. I love that anime, :love:

desktop.png

Reactions: AnimeGameKid
I'm using a Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom wallpaper. I love that anime, :love:

desktop.png
*wolf whistle* :p

I don't use deskop icons :D

klcGPvp.jpg

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Kaynil
4sfy8k.jpg

Reactions: 18
Awesome desktop! But the "Video Games" folder is empty :p
No it's not.

http://prntscr.com/1rv4fn

The above is a sample. It has a lot more within, and my folders aren't all organized within the folder. I'm not sure why it shows up as empty.

Ah! Well, Windows will not show any content in the folder icon if there are no common files on it.

(PS: Hide that! There are bedrooms!) :p

Ah! Well, Windows will not show any content in the folder icon if there are no common files on it.

(PS: Hide that! There are bedrooms!) :p
I honestly think I just set the icon to appear as empty when I was goofing off. I do stupid stuff like that from time to time when I'm incredibly bored.

I honestly think I just set the icon to appear as empty when I was goofing off. I do stupid stuff like that from time to time when I'm incredibly bored.

Well, if you rename it using alt + 255 with a transparent icon, you will have a 100% hidden folder on the desktop :p

Heres mine,its kinda messy though.

Attachments

• yuna.jpg
    yuna.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: ErixSan

Thanks, I feel sad now. (I remembered FFX story)

FF X-2 made me :vomit: .I think that game spoiled the story and everything but I love FFX , you know that happy feeling you get when you beat a game, well FFX made me cry and shizz.

FF X-2 made me :vomit: .I think that game spoiled the story and everything but I love FFX , you know that happy feeling you get when you beat a game, well FFX made me cry and shizz.

Well, yeah, FF X-2 made me :vomit: too. :D

And yeah, you can't be happy beating FFX, because you will be cry eventually :cry:

I think your desktop background is pretty. :)

I just wanted to bump this topic, its awesome to see your desktops

It looks great actually, I like the Eevee paintings , it looks natural :)
I'm not a fan of plain Eevee though. I really want an Entei background but the good ones look pixellated.

Reactions: Reece
Back