Post your desktop

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Here's mine, the resolution may look small but I lowered it so when I took the screenshot it'd upload, I kept getting "Filesize to big to upload."

Attachments

• Desktop.gif
    Desktop.gif
    316.8 KB · Views: 22
Here's mine, the resolution may look small but I lowered it so when I took the screenshot it'd upload, I kept getting "Filesize to big to upload."
Midi composing, rpg maker, nintendo gamer, lot's of stuff there :D

Midi composing, rpg maker, nintendo gamer, lot's of stuff there :D
Yeah I'm busy I guess lol.

And I guess you can tell I like Dragon Quest 6.

Yeah I'm busy I guess lol.
And I guess you can tell I like Dragon Quest 6.

Also I saw the folder let's play. Can I ask your YouTube channel if you have one?

PS: Try to edit a post if you will add something in the next 10 minutes of your reply.

Ah, sorry that's my fault I shall, and I have two youtube channels, one is a personal one which used to have an LP and now has one episode of a WIP LP. And the one the Folder is for is for my collab channel which I share with a few friends. http://www.youtube.com/user/GamGenies That's the collab channel, right now my friend is the one who does maintenance, so it's a little unorganized we're also rerecording our Kirby's Adventure LP and editing our Mega Man 2 LP so they're not currently up, our only stuff up right now is our "One Hit Wonders" where we play through a game straight through.
My personal channel is http://www.youtube.com/joethejrpgmaniac

Reactions: ErixSan
I really wanted to play Dragon Quest 6 for the DS, it looks like a great game, and I like your desktop :)

Well, I warn you with Dragon Quest 6, it's easily the most grind heavy game in the series, but it's my favorite game of all time so I have to recommend it.

Not bad , eh?
ZaIpGrF.jpg

Reactions: Raffy Z, 3dsatackman, Kaynil and 1 other person
Cool theme, where did you get it?
It's actually not a theme I did everything manually (changed icons, put dock, changed start orb) I still need to fix the toolbar, and change Computer icon :p If you want I can put all the links that I used :3

My latest (it's Fate Stay Night and/or Fate Zero) :

desktop.jpg

Reactions: entei123 and Reece
Here's my current one:

desktop.png

Reactions: Reece
image.jpg

:love:

lol mines changing every minute but this is a few of my favorites :p i would have some of my anime wall papers on there but my dad would go crazy if he did
Screenshot 2014-04-12 13.35.45.png Screenshot 2014-04-12 13.41.08.png

Reactions: 3dsatackman
My desktop, the Queen Mary

Attachments

• 20140417_195033.jpg
    20140417_195033.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 12
this is my mine
Ninjago_Rebooted_Wallpaper.jpg

15f6utt.png

I made it myself a long time ago, in Paint :bag:

Clockwise, from left to right: