I want to revive this thread, if that's ok :p
9t98ar5.png

Reactions: 28142
2HU3reU.jpg

I'll help you revive this with my messy desktop that I did try and clean up xD

Reactions: 2071
2HU3reU.jpg

I'll help you revive this with my messy desktop that I did try and clean up xD

Everything else you do suggested you were organized. Then boom, your desktop is distilled clutter. :redpanda:

Mine:

fdsdf.png

Reactions: 28142
Everything else you do suggested you were organized. Then boom, your desktop is distilled clutter. :redpanda:

Yeah I try and keep it somewhat organized, but everytime my computer crashes it all mushes to the side of the screen and messes everything up so I've kinda given up on keeping it neat.

Your wallpaper is perfect though :thumbsup:

Reactions: 18
em8ZDJb.jpg

An almost professional photograph of my dog Cassie.

Reactions: Deepak, 28142 and 18
In case you were wondering...

"The uploaded file is too large."

So yeah I'm that cool.

Reactions: Deepak
In case you were wondering...

"The uploaded file is too large."

So yeah I'm that cool.
Same thing happened to me. but it's not as cool as you:pepe2:.

{8509BFF8-11A6-44D2-859E-3BB5BC677944}.png.jpg

unknown.png

Here's mine. I keep all my icons on small so I can admire Scathach easier. I've still got a few VSTs installed from back when I intended to create music, the rest of it is usually notepad documents pertaining to various topics.

I seem to be the only one who keeps the taskbar on the right side, I changed it to this back when my DAW had some menus that couldn't properly be accessed when the taskbar was set normally.

I keep Task Manager open at all times because it seems to help the battery drain slower, since I have battery problems for some reason.

unknown.png

Here's mine. I keep all my icons on small so I can admire Scathach easier. I've still got a few VSTs installed from back when I intended to create music, the rest of it is usually notepad documents pertaining to various topics.

I seem to be the only one who keeps the taskbar on the right side, I changed it to this back when my DAW had some menus that couldn't properly be accessed when the taskbar was set normally.

I keep Task Manager open at all times because it seems to help the battery drain slower, since I have battery problems for some reason.
That looks like the left side though. Mine is the only one on the right side. I wanted to post mine here but for me I'd rather have it be private.

Ah, left side. My apologies. Got it mixed up, for some reason, I've always had a little trouble determining between left and right, especially with technology.

Right side would've worked just as well. Somehow, though, I find the left side to be more aesthetically pleasing.

Back